I really am intrigued by this song and think it has hidden meaning, but I just want to know what other people think, and/or if it has already been discussed. If so, I apologize.

Views: 551

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rivers said in the PacSun Hurley commentary that it was written at a time when he was disappointed in the band for not wanting to explore new genres and such.
Really? That's very interesting. Thanks. wouldn't happen to have a link to that interview would ya?

Radioactive said:
Rivers said in the PacSun Hurley commentary that it was written at a time when he was disappointed in the band for not wanting to explore new genres and such.
Link?

Radioactive said:
Rivers said in the PacSun Hurley commentary that it was written at a time when he was disappointed in the band for not wanting to explore new genres and such.
new genres are fine if it rocks.  that's really the bottom line here!  it's a drag to not rock.
So Pat are you saying that you're not a fan of ballads?

Pat Wilson said:
new genres are fine if it rocks.  that's really the bottom line here!  it's a drag to not rock.
The book.

yeah...I'm just going to leave this link here and "people" *COUGH*"Pat"...can do with it what they wish...

 

www.myspace.com/dildopuffs
Pat Wilson said:

new genres are fine if it rocks.  that's really the bottom line here!  it's a drag to not rock.

The Book? That is what I thought...Why would he write a song derived from that book?  It's about a world state and a futuristic socialistic government. People need to be consciously aware of a coming world government?  We need to be brave? New world...order? ...yeah

 

yeah..more like a "Slave" new world..
Australia untoured since 1996! said:

The book.
SEX
when I first saw the title of the song I thought it would be an Iron Maiden cover.
Unfortunately, no, it was just an audio track and I can't rip it because it'll erase the disc if I try.  It's not a CD, it plays over store loudspeakers via a specific player.  I got that and the giant Weezer PacSun poster from my friend who's the manager there.  It was basically a track-by-track commentary and explanation.

Next big thing said:
Really? That's very interesting. Thanks. wouldn't happen to have a link to that interview would ya?

Radioactive said:
Rivers said in the PacSun Hurley commentary that it was written at a time when he was disappointed in the band for not wanting to explore new genres and such.

good god. no wonder you cant write anything as good as cuomo can. 

Pat Wilson said:

new genres are fine if it rocks.  that's really the bottom line here!  it's a drag to not rock.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video