I thought he was gonna be back by now, but do you think he's just too stressed out about what's going on in Japan right now?

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that may be the case, Japan is very close to him.

Isn't his wife Japanese?

Troublemaker said:

I think that may be the case, Japan is very close to him.

Yeah she is, Kyoko Ito is her name.

I'm sure he is upset about what's happening, since Japan is such a big part of his life.

But maybe we haven't heard anything yet because he's making music!

 

http://weezerpedia.com/wiki/index.php?title=Kyoko_Ito

I really hope his in-laws are ok. :(
i heard a rumour that he has a trail playing foorball for accrington stanley

YO GO RIVERZ
Is it pretty much all of Japan that's been devastated?

jKlein said:
I really hope his in-laws are ok. :(
No, but the main city that got hit is/was quite populous.

Marie said:
Is it pretty much all of Japan that's been devastated?

jKlein said:
I really hope his in-laws are ok. :(
I heard rumor that he moved to cabin with no electricity. 

edgey44 said:
i heard a rumour that he has a trail playing foorball for accrington stanley YO GO RIVERZ
I hope nintendo is ok also. 

jKlein said:
I really hope his in-laws are ok. :(
luls
That darn Yoshi.

The dreWid said:
I hope nintendo is ok also. 

jKlein said:
I really hope his in-laws are ok. :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video