I've seen a lot of debate about this topic. I go with Pig.

Views: 482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does that stand for Justin beiber? Your name? If so, you like him but not any weezer after pinkerton?... Wow.

j-biebs said:
the only redeeming quality of miss sweeney is that it reminds me of the excellent r. kelly "trapped in the closet" series.

Mr. Sweeney said:
Come on. You have to like Pig or Miss Sweeney.

j-biebs said:
stupid board won't let me make a blank post.
baby baby baby oh i'm like baby baby baby oh

j-biebs said:
don't stop beliebin'.

Ben Phillips said:
Does that stand for Justin beiber? Your name? If so, you like him but not any weezer after pinkerton?... Wow.

j-biebs said:
the only redeeming quality of miss sweeney is that it reminds me of the excellent r. kelly "trapped in the closet" series.

Mr. Sweeney said:

j-biebs said:
Actually, the oh alternates with no, I think. Join Bieber Nation now and become a Belieber!

MakeUpOnShelf said:
baby baby baby oh i'm like baby baby baby oh

j-biebs said:
don't stop beliebin'.

Ben Phillips said:

j-biebs said:

Mr. Sweeney said:

j-biebs said:
The Greatest Man That Ever Lived.....epic

Joseph Boccagno said:
Doesn't anyone remember "Everybody Want's A Chance to Feel All Alone"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CSt1tECiBQ

Great Song Well, off of the albums, my favorites include: Perfect Situation, Slave, Run Away, Pig & TGMTEL.
Peace
Haunt You Every Day
Miss Sweeney
The Damage In Your Heart
Everybody Wants A Chance To Feel All Alone
Slave
December
Dreamin.......................... Alls Greatest Songs........... And Many More
Oh man.. this is hard. I love Hurley, so the top five songs post Pinkerton for me are:

Ruling Me
The Greatest Man that Ever Lived
Trainwrecks
Unspoken
King
I change my mind: Blowin' my stack > greatest man

Nate said:
Does Tragic Girl count? If not then: The greatest man that ever lived
Quote: People hate on Maladroit because the lyrics are mediocre, and emotionally it is nothing.

A few years ago the first six songs from Maladroit were saving graces for me since they resonated exactly where I was emotionally. Just because they don't speak to where you are doesn't make them "emotionally nothing."
Dope Nose....I love the guitar solo on that song and the upbeatness of the tune.

That or Burndt Jamb. I love how each instrument stand out and have their own personality but then they all come together and sound like one especially the bass! Love the groovy walk the bass sound! Rivers please write more songs like that! I know you're following this thread. I saw you posted something! :)
actually, i already answered but i might have to go with greatest man
i think you guys have mostly covered them all, but for me...smile, miss sweeney, pig, greatest man that ever lived, haunt you every day, slave, trainwrecks, unspoken...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video