What is love? part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is love?I want to know everyone keeps telling me its just a strong emotion.They say chocolate gives you the feeling of falling in love .I dont think so because I had some and it was the same feeling I have when I eat anything else.That feeling is nothing.I see people kiss ,hug,make out .Is that love?I hear songs about loved but what is love?I see moives where two people fall in love but why what makes them?I write lots of poems but none about love .I read poems about love they still dont explain what love is.

Thank you everyone who made what is love part 1 number 2 on the Weezer charts that made me very happy.So thank you.

Please some answer the question or tell me why you fell in love.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There really isn't any point in trying to explain the feeling of love to someone that's never felt it before. You'll know when you are in love though that's all I can say. Also, love is never a physical thing like kissing or hugging (like you mentioned), it's far greater than that.
I think this can only be answered using chemistry.
In an atom, there are small negatively charged particles called Electrons orbiting the centre, or Nucleus. Now when several atoms join together to form a new substance, they can join covalently. They do this by "sharing" electrons which in turn will give them a more stable structure. The positive nuclei are attracted to the negative electrons. Together they make van der waals forces which hold them together.
That is what love is like
yaay smart guy makes sense !

Indiekid said:
I think this can only be answered using chemistry.
In an atom, there are small negatively charged particles called Electrons orbiting the centre, or Nucleus. Now when several atoms join together to form a new substance, they can join covalently. They do this by "sharing" electrons which in turn will give them a more stable structure. The positive nuclei are attracted to the negative electrons. Together they make van der waals forces which hold them together.
That is what love is like
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Does not have a definition for it because it is so complex. But, it does say to avoid it if at all possible. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video