its all broken and stuff

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Uh-oh. This is NOT good. 
It's probably just temporary.
Dope nose? The Hash Pipe is what did him in.

CrackerJack said:

It had too much Pork and Beans?  Hes always been a troublemaker, far from the greatest man that ever lived.  Its alright, you can smile.  Dont let go!  I dont wanna let you go either....weezerpedia....but its a cold dark world.  its all death and destruction in surf wax america.  Some one needs to put me back together. Well, this is weezerpedias fault.  he should not have gotten involved with that dope nose.  Why bother trying to even save him?  He might just be Tired of sex, and hes looking for some peace.  

Maybe he is being undone? Hold me! Say it aint so!  Maybe he will have fun in this brave new world.

Who's proud of their self right now?  

I don't think we should rule out terrorists ............... Yet:O

Dorian Zelaya said:
to narrow down the choices,let's start with what DIDNT HAPPEN to pedia 1.it wasn't hijacked by terrorists 2.it didnt take a bathroom break
3.it's not at the mall
(you guys can help too cause there's alot of things that didnt happen=/)
I noticed that yesterday.

STOP WITH THE GOD-AWFUL SONG-TITLE PUNS!!!!!

You know... I really did enjoy that website a lot :'( Hopefully it IS just temporary, though. But as long as THIS site remains in tact... I'll live.
Wow. It's STILL broken?!?
Yeah, I just checked this morning.

The dreWid said:
Wow. It's STILL broken?!?

GTFO Raditude is awesome.

Can't Stop Partying is so dark, emotional and deep.

CrackerJack said:

i care about weezerpedia.

If this site crashed i wouldnt care a bit, the forums are divided by people who hate weezer and people who love spending their time explaining why raditude was awesome.

Yet you worship Maladroit...

CrackerJack said:

i care about weezerpedia.

If this site crashed i wouldnt care a bit, the forums are divided by people who hate weezer and people who love spending their time explaining why raditude was awesome.

Still down...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video