I haven't seen him on for over a month! (unless he just changed his name.)

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And now he's shoelessthunder on allthingsweezer.com...

yeah, but no-one cares about that.



Stefan said:
And now he's shoelessthunder on allthingsweezer.com...
I agree

berry rydell said:

yeah, but no-one cares about that.



Stefan said:
And now he's shoelessthunder on allthingsweezer.com...
iawtp.

The dreWid said:
I agree

berry rydell said:

yeah, but no-one cares about that.



Stefan said:
And now he's shoelessthunder on allthingsweezer.com...

 



The dreWid said:
Oh. I feel bad now. I was dissing state farm one day. 

berry rydell said:
yep

Stefan said:
Wasn't he statefarm?
you should feel awful !!

The dreWid said:
Oh. I feel bad now. I was dissing state farm one day. 

berry rydell said:
yep

Stefan said:
Wasn't he statefarm?
I do

edgey44 said:
you should feel awful !!
The dreWid said:
Oh. I feel bad now. I was dissing state farm one day. 

berry rydell said:
yep

Stefan said:
Wasn't he statefarm?
Hey, it's my chair!

Dr. Rgne said:

Wilford makes me think of this.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video