What else do you want them to play on their Pinkerton tour date?

I'm hoping they play a lot of their B-sides from Pinkerton, especially "Waiting On You", and maybe "Long Time Sunshine" as an encore finale song would be neat :D. I also hope they don't get tired of the Blue Album from the previous night and play their greatest hits as well especially "No One Else", "The World Has Turned And Left Me Here", "Say It Aint So", etc... Anyway, what do you guys hope they'll play?

Btw, I'm going to the Los Angeles concert (Nov. 27), so if any of you guys are going maybe I'll see you there!

Tags: Concert, LA, Pinkerton, Tour

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Photograph, Trippin' Down The Freeway are 3 from the other Albums I'd like to hear. Maybe a cover and Mykel and Carli would be really cool. I'm going to the shows in Chicago in Jan. If you don't mind could you post the set list from LA?
I'm going to both shows in Boston. I feel sure they will play songs from Blue on Pinkerton night...probably most folks won't be going to both shows and will want to hear Undone, Say it Ain't So, etc.

I'd like to hear Long Time Sunshine, Susanne, Photograph, Don't Let Go amongst others.
You lucky bastard... everything was sold out for boston. And I refuse to deal with head hunters

aceweezer said:
I'm going to both shows in Boston. I feel sure they will play songs from Blue on Pinkerton night...probably most folks won't be going to both shows and will want to hear Undone, Say it Ain't So, etc.

I'd like to hear Long Time Sunshine, Susanne, Photograph, Don't Let Go amongst others.
"Angel and the One"
One can only dream...
Rivers already said that the only song that will be the same both nights will be Memories.
burndt jamb, fall together, knock-down drag-out, unspoken, ruling me, let it all hang out, hang on, smart girls...actually, i want them to go through the whole discography : )

or just play troublemaker 20x
I'll be crushed if I don't hear We Are All On Drugs and The Girl Got Hot. Just crushed.
i like the waaod solo a lot

hintofcoolness said:
I'll be crushed if I don't hear We Are All On Drugs and The Girl Got Hot. Just crushed.
Yes they are not repeating any songs except memories. That's already been confirmed by Rivers. Someone said that they're not playing b-sides either, but I'm trying to hold out hope.
I'll have to check it out, I haven't listened to that song in years.

Jonas Sabatini said:
i like the waaod solo a lot

hintofcoolness said:
Going to Chicago Pinkerton, possibly Blue too. Hoping to hear a couple of the following...Death and Destruction, Runaway, Ruling Me, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Miss Sweeney, American Gigolo, Dope Nose, Take Control, Slob, If You're Wondering, Tripping Down The Freeway,
I don't expect any blue songs on pinkerton night and vice versa. They already said there won't be any repetition. I am going to the pinkerton concert! I hope to hear some pinkerton b-sides. "You gave your love to me softly" "you won't get with me tonight" and some other good rockin ones like "hash pipe" "Dope nose" "slob" "american gigolo" "perfect situation" "beverly hills" "smart girls" "unspoken" and even "everyone". pretty much anything that will rock hard

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video