Or should I say, hear, in the next Weezer album.

Put aside your desires for old, classic =w= sounding stuff.

Assuming the album is something all new, never before heard from Weezer, what do you hope for?

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't like "In the mall" either, "automatic" was way better. I think they should branch out to thier heavier side if they use three guitars.

Jordan said:

Like they do on tour, yeah. That could be very interesting.

They could do some really neat stuff with three guitars.

I also wouldn't mind hearing Pat sing again. I love his voice, I just didn't really like In The Mall.

Scott Alan Perkins said:

I've been listening to the new Slash album lately, and Josh Freese kills the drums on all the songs on it but one. So, the concept of Rivers, Brian, and Pat all playing guitar, and Josh on the drums is very appealing to me.
Jordan said:

Ahh, well put. Great way to end this discussion.

Indeed we shall hand things over to Karl now.

Scott Alan Perkins said:

That's all I got on this box set. The plans are in place if Karl wants to get to work. Album-wise I would say, Each album has been different in its own way, so I kinda think we're in good hands with trusting Weezer's judgement.

Jordan said:
Well I said the next album. But I'll still go with this, it's sounding pretty good.

Scott Alan Perkins said:
No dude, its on topic. This is what I want to see, its just more future oriented. But, yeah I would pay $100 bucks without batting an eye lash.

Jordan said:

Alright, so what should we do? $100?

Haha, we've certainly gone off topic, but I'm liking this!

Scott Alan Perkins said:

That's pretty cheap considering at least nine full albums, a book, and a live concert on DVD (maybe audio). I assume the DVD portion would at least 6 discs to fit most of thier album. I kinda envision like Coheed and Cambria's Neverender concert, playing thier whole catalog in its entirety, each album on a different night. Weezer albums are much shorter, so probally two albums a night. 

Jordan said:
I suppose it'll be 50 bucks or so, but since it'll be on an infomercial, it'll have to be a $19.99 sale.

Jordan said:
So what's pricing going to look like? ;)

Scott Alan Perkins said:
Its going to be in a big box with the two =w= connected by a rainbow, with a tell all book and live 25 year aniversary concert DVD with Matt Sharp appearing on bass for Blue and Pinkerton. I wonder if I can go ahead and pre-order now.
Agreed, 100%.

Scott Alan Perkins said:

I didn't like "In the mall" either, "automatic" was way better. I think they should branch out to thier heavier side if they use three guitars.

I'd like for the other guys to write/sing on a few more tracks. I loved it on Red but they mucked it up by having those songs grouped together to make the 2nd half of the album. They should have mixed them in between Rivers tunes.
Yeah, that's a good idea!

Supes said:
I'd like for the other guys to write/sing on a few more tracks. I loved it on Red but they mucked it up by having those songs grouped together to make the 2nd half of the album. They should have mixed them in between Rivers tunes.
Only if said songs are actually good.

Jordan said:

Supes said:
Haha, yeah. But I'm sure they would be!

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
Only if said songs are actually good.

Jordan said:

Supes said:

Karl, the pirate robot!

I could totally see that happening.

The dreWid said:

Epic

Danielle said:

Jordan said:

Karl would have to be a pirate robot.

YOU ARE AGREEING WITH YOUR OWN POST YOU STUPID FLÚCK.

STOP POSTING.

Jordan said:

Karl, the pirate robot!

The dreWid said:

Epic

Danielle said:

Jordan said:

No, I'm commenting on the picture.

The picture was posted by Danielle.

I originally posted "Karl would have to be a pirate robot", and then she posted the picture.

Think you know everything?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

STOP POSTING.

Jordan said:

Karl, the pirate robot!

The dreWid said:

Epic

Danielle said:

Jordan said:

right, you just now decided to comment on a picture posted on the first page.

you are utterly flúcking useless.

Jordan said:

No, I'm commenting on the picture.

The picture was posted by Danielle.

I originally posted "Karl would have to be a pirate robot", and then she posted the picture.

Think you know everything?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

STOP POSTING.

Jordan said:

Karl, the pirate robot!

The dreWid said:

Epic

Danielle said:

Jordan said:

Karl, the pirate robot!

Jordan said:

Karl, the pirate robot!

The dreWid said:

Epic

Danielle said:

Jordan said:

see, this reply makes sense, because you didn't make the suggestion in the first place. jordan just can't seem to let a post go by without replying in agreement. two pages from now he'll quote this post to agree with it.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Karl, the pirate robot!

Jordan said:

Karl, the pirate robot!

The dreWid said:

Epic

Danielle said:

Jordan said:

Reply to Discussion