Or should I say, hear, in the next Weezer album.

Put aside your desires for old, classic =w= sounding stuff.

Assuming the album is something all new, never before heard from Weezer, what do you hope for?

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, I'm not saying he should come back. I'm saying it would be for that particular concert.

Jordan said:

Oh damn. People should just stop.

Matt is not coming back. Ever! There is nothing wrong with Scott. Nothing!

*I still like this whole idea though.

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Its going to be in a big box with the two =w= connected by a rainbow, with a tell all book and live 25 year aniversary concert DVD with Matt Sharp appearing on bass for Blue and Pinkerton. I wonder if I can go ahead and pre-order now.

Jordan said:
Maybe that's how they've planned it from the beginning! :)

Scott Alan Perkins said:
Then twetny years down the road, you could buy The Weezer Deluxe Rainbow box set on an infomercial at 3am.

sarah leeper said:

i want to SEE the PURPLE album.

i want to HEAR three-way guitar harmonies. that'd be way intense.

Alright, sorry. I suppose that would be pretty cool.

Will it happen? No. It would be cool though.

Scott Alan Perkins said:

No, I'm not saying he should come back. I'm saying it would be for that particular concert.

Jordan said:

Oh damn. People should just stop.

Matt is not coming back. Ever! There is nothing wrong with Scott. Nothing!

*I still like this whole idea though.

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Its going to be in a big box with the two =w= connected by a rainbow, with a tell all book and live 25 year aniversary concert DVD with Matt Sharp appearing on bass for Blue and Pinkerton. I wonder if I can go ahead and pre-order now.

Jordan said:
Maybe that's how they've planned it from the beginning! :)

Scott Alan Perkins said:
Then twetny years down the road, you could buy The Weezer Deluxe Rainbow box set on an infomercial at 3am.

sarah leeper said:

i want to SEE the PURPLE album.

i want to HEAR three-way guitar harmonies. that'd be way intense.

So what's pricing going to look like? ;)

Scott Alan Perkins said:
I suppose it'll be 50 bucks or so, but since it'll be on an infomercial, it'll have to be a $19.99 sale.

Jordan said:

Scott Alan Perkins said:

I don't care to hear Rivers singing about partying and chicks. He's already did this.

I just think it's probably difficult for him to come up with song topics these days because when he tries to sing about youth, girls, eating ice cream, etc (and I think he really likes this topic because he wants his lyrics to be fun/heartfelt), he gets shot down for it sounding ridiculous since he's 40. He's such a great songwriter though, and I hope he can find something geniune on the next album.

Jordan said:

Haha, so do you not agree?

RiversFan said:
I completely read Hoc's post wrong. Oops.
Very well put.

RiversFan said:

I don't care to hear Rivers singing about partying and chicks. He's already did this.

I just think it's probably difficult for him to come up with song topics these days because when he tries to sing about youth, girls, eating ice cream, etc (and I think he really likes this topic because he wants his lyrics to be fun/heartfelt), he gets shot down for it sounding ridiculous since he's 40. He's such a great songwriter though, and I hope he can find something geniune on the next album.

Jordan said:

Haha, so do you not agree?

RiversFan said:
I completely read Hoc's post wrong. Oops.
That's pretty cheap considering at least nine full albums, a book, and a live concert on DVD (maybe audio). I assume the DVD portion would at least 6 discs to fit most of thier album. I kinda envision like Coheed and Cambria's Neverender concert, playing thier whole catalog in its entirety, each album on a different night. Weezer albums are much shorter, so probally two albums a night. 

Jordan said:
I suppose it'll be 50 bucks or so, but since it'll be on an infomercial, it'll have to be a $19.99 sale.

Jordan said:

Scott Alan Perkins said:
Good Lord. Was the sarcasm in my post not obvious?

Alright, so what should we do? $100?

Haha, we've certainly gone off topic, but I'm liking this!

Scott Alan Perkins said:

That's pretty cheap considering at least nine full albums, a book, and a live concert on DVD (maybe audio). I assume the DVD portion would at least 6 discs to fit most of thier album. I kinda envision like Coheed and Cambria's Neverender concert, playing thier whole catalog in its entirety, each album on a different night. Weezer albums are much shorter, so probally two albums a night. 

Jordan said:

Jordan said:

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Haha, sorry.

That's what I hate about computers, it's hard to get sarcasm across.

Maybe I'm just a little slow. I try to not be too sarcastic though, because everyone on here tends to take things seriously.

hintofcoolness said:

well you also didn't get my joke earlier until drewid explained it

Jordan said:

Haha, sorry.

That's what I hate about computers, it's hard to get sarcasm across.

Maybe I'm just a little slow. I try to not be too sarcastic though, because everyone on here tend to take it seriously.

hintofcoolness said:

No dude, its on topic. This is what I want to see, its just more future oriented. But, yeah I would pay $100 bucks without batting an eye lash.

Jordan said:

Alright, so what should we do? $100?

Haha, we've certainly gone off topic, but I'm liking this!

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Jordan said:

Jordan said:

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video