I honestly don't know but i just want them to keep on making new music.

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if you catch me on a good day, i might call Clarity "amazing", but Bleed American sucked.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

You are correct.  

I love both of those albums equally

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

you've got a strange definition of amazing.

Look at Clarity by Jimmy Eat World.  They spent a year in the studio, recording 1 album.  It came out amazing, but then they spent 2 weeks in the studio and recorded Bleed American, and that also turned out amazing.

They spent roughly the same time with Bleed American, they just spent less time in the studio because they'd already worked on it outside, then they just hit record and maybe tweaked a few things.  Studio time cost money.  A lot.

That said, Bleed American isn't amazing like Clarity, but it's still pretty darn good.

Look at Clarity by Jimmy Eat World.  They spent a year in the studio, recording 1 album.  It came out amazing, but then they spent 2 weeks in the studio and recorded Bleed American, and that also turned out amazing.

well after hearing hurley there getting back to a red album style but knowing rivers he's making new sounds and experimenting but i have a feeling that there going to but out a solid album to inter dunce new fans but no one knows.
speaking of dunces...

William Danze said:
i have a feeling that there going to but out a solid album to inter dunce new fans but no one knows.
Ah shut up, I'm sorry I suck at spelling

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
speaking of dunces...

William Danze said:
i have a feeling that there going to but out a solid album to inter dunce new fans but no one knows.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video