I honestly don't know but i just want them to keep on making new music.

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I meant the not together part

Marie said:
I'm pretty sure about that.

Farkas said:
Are you sure about that?

Marie said:

And I bet they will be sleeping tonight. Probably not together, though.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

i bet they will be eating lunch shortly. probably not together, though.
i think...no, i KNOW they'll continue to be awesome.
I really want them to keep on making albums.
okay hugh we get it.
:P.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
okay hugh we get it.

no news on the next album yet?  guess they're still in the midst of writing new stuff...

wouldn't mind if they kept up the album a year pace.

Vm, I think we'd all rather they take their time and make something greater than the last few.
Because quantity is greater than quality and we don't have enough Weezer material to help us wait it out without pain!
i like hurley.  if they can make an album like that in a year, i'm down.  not a fan of raditude however.

as much as I have loved the past 2 years because of all the new weezer material, I would like to see them take their time....although they don't necessarily have to.  Rivers could write something better than Pinkerton in 2 days.  More time spent doesn't ALWAYS mean a better product, but in most cases, it is true.  

Look at Clarity by Jimmy Eat World.  They spent a year in the studio, recording 1 album.  It came out amazing, but then they spent 2 weeks in the studio and recorded Bleed American, and that also turned out amazing.

you've got a strange definition of amazing.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Look at Clarity by Jimmy Eat World.  They spent a year in the studio, recording 1 album.  It came out amazing, but then they spent 2 weeks in the studio and recorded Bleed American, and that also turned out amazing.

You are correct.  

I love both of those albums equally

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

you've got a strange definition of amazing.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video