Ruling me i'm geussing...
I don't know if it's been anounced or anything..?

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't be surprised if they chose Trainwrecks.
I would've promoted 'Hurley' with releasing "Unspoken" as the first single, "Ruling Me" as the second single, "Hang On" as the third and maybe "Smart Girls" third. I don't think "Memories" was a great choice for lead single in light of the other amazing tracks.
Yeah, that would have been good.

j-biebs said:
they really should have made "memories" the second single, to tie it into the announcement of the stupid memories tour. talk about a missed opportunity.

Radioactive said:
I would've promoted 'Hurley' with releasing "Unspoken" as the first single, "Ruling Me" as the second single, "Hang On" as the third and maybe "Smart Girls" third. I don't think "Memories" was a great choice for lead single in light of the other amazing tracks.

Victory on the Hill said:
Unspoken as the 3rd single. It'd be cool to see them put out something a little different and it would probably do well on the rock charts.

I dont think it would do very well considering its basically an acoustic track. Good song but not single worthy.
I thought they wanted to tie it with jackass premier

j-biebs said:
they really should have made "memories" the second single, to tie it into the announcement of the stupid memories tour. talk about a missed opportunity.

Radioactive said:
next single will be off DTFM
If they have a new version of Hang On, I'd say it's probably the single version. So it's probably the next single. You know, that version with the solo Rivers played in the Ustream. Oh and the fact that they play it live too.
"Everyone" needs to be on the radio STAT!
Ruling Me. I love it, and when Hurley first came out, it is the one everybody was talking about.
Hang on should be the next single from Hurley. Probably one of the most catchiest songs Weezer have ever written and is definitely one of 3 or 4 standout tracks on the album.
Where you guys find the remix for "Hang On"?
Well, Rivers Cuomo just posted this:
Second single, "Hang On" won't come out
until January. Bummer!

I'm hoping for Ruling Me as 3rd

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…