Do you think that the memories tour will affect the band and maybe they might go back to writing complex rock music again? Or do you think they will keep making mediocore pop albums like Raditude, and Hurley? 

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard it was going to be a stand-up comedy album
I think that they will make 8 sequels to Raditude and deluxe reissues of each, and then go on the 'Short-Term Memories' tour, which will be everything from 2009, and 3 encores full of "Kids (+ Pokerface)" cover mashups. All just because you called those albums mediocre.

I actually love Raditude, and Hurley even more, for the record.
And Hurley's way more complex than their first two albums. Heck, Raditude is way more complex as well.
Its just my opinion, but I wouldn't say that Hurley is more musically, or lyrically complex than Pinkerton.
I'd either like to see them attempt another masterpiece (blue, pink, even green) or make an album with high-charting singles (e.g. Beverly Hills, Perfect Situation, Pork and Beans).

Raditude and Hurley did neither..
I think it will be their best album ever, because they have been playing more Blue and Pinkerton lately as a band, remembering how much fun it was.
Hurley was a step in the right direction. They are on the road to redemption. This is a good sign. Also, Memories tour. nostalgia plus good songwriting on the last outing means good follow up imo
Maybe they will do another self titled album. The Yellow Album would be cool. The lyrics arent very personal anymore. I would say time flies is a personal song though. Also Angel and the One is very personal. It would be cool if rivers feels like writing personal lyrics again.. Hurley was co written with a bunch of different song writers. I hate that lol
Amazing^10000000!

Radioactive said:
I think that they will make 8 sequels to Raditude and deluxe reissues of each, and then go on the 'Short-Term Memories' tour, which will be everything from 2009, and 3 encores full of "Kids (+ Pokerface)" cover mashups. All just because you called those albums mediocre.

And Hurley's way more complex than their first two albums. Heck, Raditude is way more complex as well.

LOL. this made me laugh...
The first paragraph is funny!

However, I disagree completely with the second paragraph.

Radioactive said:

Radioactive said:

Houston, We've found an idiot.......

Hurley was a strong step in the right direction and the Memories tour could help, but its really impossible to guess what the next Weezer album will be like. No two Weezer albums sound the same.
7 years between blue and green, 7 years between green and red. another 7 years between red and yellow? then it'll come out in 2015 lol :P

Weezer fan said:
Maybe they will do another self titled album. The Yellow Album would be cool. The lyrics arent very personal anymore. I would say time flies is a personal song though. Also Angel and the One is very personal. It would be cool if rivers feels like writing personal lyrics again.. Hurley was co written with a bunch of different song writers. I hate that lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video