I never really see people talking about it much on here.

I liked it, it's not their best album ever but I like the overall sound of it, and I think it's a little better than Raditude. I really like Memories and Represent. I always listen to Represent before I go out and swim a race, it gets me really pumped up.

What did you guys think of it?

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah i might've exaggerated the numbers a little bit. from 2 to 100. but whose counting.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
If you spin something 100 times trying to force yourself to like it, you'll usually be able to.
WHAT?!?!?!?!  i mean i like both of them, but those are not the BEST TWO WEEZER ALBUMS EVER.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

America said:
i've loved them all (ratitude rocks). The only album better than it is Green
I know what you mean, what is it with those Killers? I know BF made his own album, but are The Killers coming back?

America said:
Such an amazing album. I only skip Runaway (jsut feels out of place on the album to me). Trainwrecks...just wow, such an AMAZING guitar riff man, my fav song of all time to just BLAST. Best of the 4 albums they've released in the past 3 years (i've loved this little era of weezer pumpin out albums) and that's sayin a lot cause i've loved them all (ratitude rocks). The only album better than it is Green and i really hope they keep pumpin out albums instead of takin a break cause my life has little to no meaning until the next The Killers album comes out and I need my Weezer to tie me over :)

Marie: Yeah Brandon is just doin his solo stuff while the killers take a break :). He's touring some more this Summer and their Drummer Ronnie is releasing a solo album here in a bit but they are definetly getting back together, just want to take their time with things and not rush anything :) (also, if youll notice my avatar i've meet brandon flowers :D)

Legenofchin97: The Green album is the best Weezer album, then Hurley then blue, If i had been saying the only album better than ratitude was Green I wouldve put that sentence in the parentheses as well. Raditude is probably my 4th or 5th fav weezer album depending on the day. I was just sayin that I liked all the stuff Weezer had done in the last 3 years.

Oh that's so cool!

How did you manage meeting him? Did you just camp out by the venue way before the concert started or something? I'm trying to do the same with the next Weezer concert I'm going to :)

America said:

Marie: Yeah Brandon is just doin his solo stuff while the killers take a break :). He's touring some more this Summer and their Drummer Ronnie is releasing a solo album here in a bit but they are definetly getting back together, just want to take their time with things and not rush anything :) (also, if youll notice my avatar i've meet brandon flowers :D)

Legenofchin97: The Green album is the best Weezer album, then Hurley then blue, If i had been saying the only album better than ratitude was Green I wouldve put that sentence in the parentheses as well. Raditude is probably my 4th or 5th fav weezer album depending on the day. I was just sayin that I liked all the stuff Weezer had done in the last 3 years.

sorry for all the hate i threw your way.  we have WAY different opinions, but i dig the killers too (not his solo stuff), but you know what?  to each his own.  i'm glad weezer's bringing people joy even with their new stuff.

America said:

Lol i stumbled upon his tour bus completly by accident while looking for parking, so after the show i went and camped out to see if i could meet him. Took 3 hours but he finally showed up and waved me over (i was the only one waiting) and we had a pleasent little chat, photo and some autographs of posters. Hands down the nicest buy i've ever meet lol. So if ya manage to stumble upon Weezers tour bus stick around if ya can, as far as i cant tell as long as they plan on getting home they have to get on that bus ;)
In my opinion, there are 3 types of Weezer albums: ones that exceeded my expectations, ones that met my expectations, and ones that took a giant dump on my expectations.

Hurley met my expectations but didn't exceed them in any way. It is a solid album and, if anything, gives me hope that Weezer still has some good songs left to write. Red Album and Raditude took big steamy piles on my expectations, so Hurley was a definite step in the right direction, which I was happy about.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video