What do you think can be inproved to help WEEZERS music (if there is anything at all)

READ THIS FIRST. I think there is nothing wrong with there music and i love it so much but i just want to know if you have an opinion. GO WEEZER!!!

I will be having a new discussion every week so be checking up with Dylan L. ENJOY! :)

Tags: dylan, l, weezer

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

moar soloz plz. But in all seriousness, I feel like the lack of guitar solos in alot more recent albums kinda drags the songs down.
He should keep writing.
Agreed. A solo now and then definitely would help. They're excellent musicians. I'm always wondering why they don't.
Solos
Get Pat back on drums. Rivers only writing songs. Bring back Matt. Nobody sings but Rivers.
This. Except the Matt Sharp thing.

Mr. Sweeney said:
Get Pat back on drums. Rivers only writing songs. Bring back Matt. Nobody sings but Rivers.
I feel like he's the only person with the balls to punch Rivers in the face and tell him to quit releasing songs like Where's My Sex.

Eileen S said:
This. Except the Matt Sharp thing.

Mr. Sweeney said:
Pat back on drums, because he seems to love it... but, I'd like to point out, TBA had multiple band-member vocalizations, and I think that was great. I kinda like the guys sharing different parts on the songs.

Mr. Sweeney said:
Honestly, I think it's too late. Rivers' voice is going to get worse, which is an unavoidable fact of aging. Another unavoidable fact of aging is that he's going to write with less and less passion. It's a pop cliche, but it's true: pop songwriters stop being great usually around the tail end of their 30's. For Rivers, the decline started early because he chose the wrong point in his career to totally modify his stylistic approach. He tried to "fix" something that wasn't broken.
I love the harmonies, but I don't want any more songs where only Scott or Brian are singing.

GalaxyDuster said:
Pat back on drums, because he seems to love it... but, I'd like to point out, TBA had multiple band-member vocalizations, and I think that was great. I kinda like the guys sharing different parts on the songs.

Mr. Sweeney said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video