Just curious to know

Views: 543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jimmy Eat World, Brand New, The Offspring, The Pixies, Nirvana, Finch, AFI, At the Drive-In, Sparta, Thursday, Thrice, Something Corporate, The Kooks and a lot more I can't think of right now.
Favourites probably

They Might Be Giants, Pavement, Ween, Super Furry Animals, Pixies, Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, Flaming Lips, Radiohead, The Beach Boys and The Beatles.

Many others I really enjoy, but haven't been with me long enough for me to call absolute favourites. All the ones I've mentioned I've liked for many many years.
cool to see quite a few Cake fans on here. thought the world had forgotten about them.
Fatih No More, Metallica (everything before Load), Misftis, The Ramones, Pennywise, H20, They Might Be Giants, Reel Big Fish, Jovanotti, Sublime, Allman Brothers, Johnny Cash, and whatever the flavor of the month is
aw yeah

edgey44 said:

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
MC Baer.

\o/
FNM! You're my new best friend.

SPAZMATIK1 said:
Fatih No More, Metallica (everything before Load), Misftis, The Ramones, Pennywise, H20, They Might Be Giants, Reel Big Fish, Jovanotti, Sublime, Allman Brothers, Johnny Cash, and whatever the flavor of the month is
I saw them in Brooklyn this past summer, Off Tha Hook Yo!!

hintofcoolness said:
FNM! You're my new best friend.

SPAZMATIK1 said:
The Killers!!!!! (best band ever), CAKE is amazing, Passion Pit is way to underrated, Muse and Silersun pickups, Better Than Ezra, Brandon Flowers (killers singer, nice solo album), Journey, Tears for Fears, NEW ORDER!, Alphaville, The cars, Men without hats, MIKA, OAR, prodigy, Polarkries 18, Queen, Taylor swift and kelly clarkson (yeah thats right), Tenacious D, Foo Fighters, Nirvana...and thats about it...
I like The Offspring, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Green Day, Jimmy Eat World....
Heck yeah, how could I leave out Rush! What a great band!

Rob Caruso said:
The Beatles, Van Halen, Cake, Rush, Neon Trees, Led Zeppelin, The Cult. I could go on and on.
I used to like Green Day a lot before i discovered Weezer.
Hell yeah Weezer is my number one now!
T.Rex, Lazlo Bane, Green Day (which has come up a lot!), Red Hot Chili Peppers, Barenaked Ladies, Oasis, David Bowie (i know he isn't a band, but had to include him), Delirious?(the Christian one not the metal one), Third Eye Blind, Neil Young, Stereophonics, Frank Black...etc..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video