Just curious to know

Views: 545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sigur Ros, Radiohead, Beck, Pearl Jam, Sufjan Stevens, PJ Harvey, White Stripes, Fugazi, the Who... the list goes on.
"The dreWids!" I think you know of others.
Eagles of Death Metal, QOTSA, Deftones, DFA 1979, Ozma
Nirvana, Ash ...and you will know us by the trail of dead... of Montreal, Spoon, Pavement, At the Drive-In, The Flaming Lips, Gorillaz, Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band, Sonic Youth, Mudhoney, Deerhunter, Daft Punk, Man Man, Wilco, o'death, Outkast, Dan Deacon. Interpol, CKY, Tom Waits, The Pillows...
Great idea for pumpkin carving.

Cienna Wills said:
Nirvana, Ash ...and you will know us by the trail of dead... of Montreal, Spoon, Pavement, At the Drive-In, The Flaming Lips, Gorillaz, Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band, Sonic Youth, Mudhoney, Deerhunter, Daft Punk, Man Man, Wilco, o'death, Outkast, Dan Deacon. Interpol, CKY, Tom Waits, The Pillows...
Beatles, Van Halen (wDLR), Led Zep, Police, Radiohead, Pixies, RHCP, Beasties, Fishbone,
KOL, Pretenders, Clash, AC/DC, Run DMC, Beck, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, Foo Fighters, Kaiser Chiefs, Nirvana, Cars, Bob Marley, Doors, White Stripes, Funkadelic, Eagles, Wilco, EWF, James Brown, Steely Dan, Alice In Chains, Boston, Journey, Sabbath, Cure, Stones, U2, Sade, Stevie Wonder, (Many of the groups I listen to on Alt Nation)
Interesting choices and surprised by a heap of nineties bands.

So many to mention but if I go for a selection it would be Broken Social Scene, Rilo Kiley, Devendra Banhart, Grandaddy and related projects, Pavement, Silverchair, Weezer and heaaaaaaaps more.
Weezer are my favourites obviously, including Rivers' stuff,
to be honest, I listen to them so much more than any other artist/band that it probably seems to people that I don't like anybody else, ha.

but, Pixies, Blink 182, Strokes and Radiohead are the other 4 bands on my spotify top artists right now.
Oh, and then there's my soft spot for Katy Perry, ha
im pretty into green day, the replacements, cage the elephant, metric, the runaways, neutral milk hotel, the strokes, the fratellis, pink floyd, pavement, the rolling stones, the descendents, adolecents, the ramones, the doors, radiohead, the cranberries, cake, vampire weekend, bad brains, less than jake, the bravery, social distortion, t-rex, buddy holly, muse, the offspring and just a ton more... it goes on and on but those are my top favorites
Nirvana-Sublime those are my favs other than weezer
AFI, Brand New, Thrice, The Smiths and fun. are my favourites alongside Weezer.
Vampire Weekend, Ben Folds, The Clash, The Beatles

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video