Just curious to know

Views: 558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're on fire, Biebs. XD

j-biebs said:
username + post content = lolz

Indiekid said:
The Hives, Jamie T, The All-American Rejects, Babyshambles, The Jam, Nine Black Alps, , Paul Weller, The Beatles, The Rakes, The Beach Boys, Oasis , U2, Lazlo Bane, Snow Patrol, Kings Of Leon, Bloc Party, The Rakes, The Libertines, MGMT, The Clash, Dirty Pretty Things, Nirvana, Brian Wilson, David Bowie, The Hoosiers, Michael Jackson, The Cribs, Beastie Boys, Hard-Fi, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys, White Lies, We Are Scientists, The Subways, Blur, OK Go, Radiohead, Metric, Bloc Party, Paolo Nutini, Mystery Jets, Chester French, Maroon 5

Thats most of them
lolz indeed

j-biebs said:
username + post content = lolz

Indiekid said:
The Hives, Jamie T, The All-American Rejects, Babyshambles, The Jam, Nine Black Alps, , Paul Weller, The Beatles, The Rakes, The Beach Boys, Oasis , U2, Lazlo Bane, Snow Patrol, Kings Of Leon, Bloc Party, The Rakes, The Libertines, MGMT, The Clash, Dirty Pretty Things, Nirvana, Brian Wilson, David Bowie, The Hoosiers, Michael Jackson, The Cribs, Beastie Boys, Hard-Fi, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys, White Lies, We Are Scientists, The Subways, Blur, OK Go, Radiohead, Metric, Bloc Party, Paolo Nutini, Mystery Jets, Chester French, Maroon 5

Thats most of them
The Who, The Raconteurs/White Stripes (Jack White, really), Queen, The Beatles, Crash Kings, Led Zeppelin, Green Day, Peter Paul and Mary, and CCR.

Those plus Weezer are my top 10.
For current, The White Stripes (any of Jack White's projects,) Radiohead, MGMT, The Killers, Arcade Fire, My Chemical Romance, and Green Day (last two are guilty pleasures.) And I love the Beatles, Johnny Cash, Springsteen, Nirvana, Tenacious D, Swell Season, Hendrix, and of course, Bob Dylan.
Fugazi, Pink Floyd, Beatles, The Cars, King Crimson, old old Genesis, Replacements
...and ben folds five, guided by voices, the killers, coldplay
The Fratellis, CAKE, Blink 182, Manchester Orchestra, Jack's Mannequin, Something Corporate, Paramore...
Queen, Cheap Trick, David Bowie and the Kinks are fav's besides Weezer..
The Beatles, Van Halen, Cake, Rush, Neon Trees, Led Zeppelin, The Cult. I could go on and on.

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
MC Baer.

\o/
At the Gates, In Flames, Ensiferum, Dark Tranquillity, Mayhem, Darkthrone, Moonspell...

Dinosaur Jr., Green Day, Operation Ivy/Rancid, Soundgarden, System of a Down, Pearl Jam, Screeching Weasel, The Offspring, The Gaslight Anthem, Blink-182, Alice in Chains...

And countless others.
The Stooges, MC5, New York Dolls, GG Allin, Beck, Funkadelic, Flaming Lips, Jesus Lizard

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video