Just curious to know

Views: 543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Hives, Jamie T, The All-American Rejects, Babyshambles, The Jam, Nine Black Alps, , Paul Weller, The Beatles, The Rakes, The Beach Boys, Oasis , U2, Lazlo Bane, Snow Patrol, Kings Of Leon, Bloc Party, The Rakes, The Libertines, MGMT, The Clash, Dirty Pretty Things, Nirvana, Brian Wilson, David Bowie, The Hoosiers, Michael Jackson, The Cribs, Beastie Boys, Hard-Fi, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys, White Lies, We Are Scientists, The Subways, Blur, OK Go, Radiohead, Metric, Bloc Party, Paolo Nutini, Mystery Jets, Chester French, Maroon 5

Thats most of them

j-biebs said:
sigh

Hah.....oh, and Eastern Conference Champions....
this week I'm all about Alt Country...I have have been drinking too much over the weekend
The Beatles, The Airborne Toxic Event, Antony and the Johnsons, Any Version Of Me, Ash, Bad Religion, Beach Boys, Black Flag, Blink 182 (and their side projects), Blur, Bracket, The Byrds, Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band, The Cars, Communique, Coldplay, Buddy Holly and the Crickets, Darling Don't Dance, Dinosaur jr. , Eels, The Everly Brothers, The Floor Is Made of Lava, Foo Fighters, Get Up Kids, Gorillaz, Green Day, Interpol, The Kinks, Manic Street Preachers, Mew, My Chemical Romance, Neutral Milk Hotel, Nirvana, Offspring, Oh No Ono, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Pixies, The Ramones, Rolling Stones, She & Him, Sloan, Smashing Pumpkins, The Smiths, Sonic Youth, Sterling, Sunny Day Real Estate, Sweet Baby, Teenage Bottlerocket, The Velvet Underground, Wheatus, White Stripes, The Who and The Zombies. And many more :D
Here are some bands I've loved forever: Green Day, RHCP, Primus, Fugazi, Meat Puppets, The Replacements, X, Echo & The Bunneymen, and The Waterboys.
Oh!  Fugazi is sooooo great!

placemats said:
Here are some bands I've loved forever: Green Day, RHCP, Primus, Fugazi, Meat Puppets, The Replacements, X, Echo & The Bunneymen, and The Waterboys.

placemats said:
Got Repeater in the car right now.

Nicole said:

placemats said:
TOOL, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, way too many to name.
other than weezer my faves are Against Me!, We Are Scientists, Cake, The Faint, Arctic Monkeys, Cursive, Phoenix, the Futureheads, Dillinger Escape Plan
Keane, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Green Day, No Doubt, Scorpions, The Beatles
I'm really digging the Avett Brothers right now, or for the past 2 years I reckon.
Government Mule
Hank III
I listen to a lot of Paco DeLucia's guitar stuff.

depends on my mood.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video