Rivers wrote about all of his 'Heart Songs' and what they meant to him.

I figured, a lot of my heart songs are probably by Weezer.

I think that a lot of Make Believe would make for good heart songs. I also think Put Me Back Together is a good one.

So what are yours?

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Angle and the One, Photograph, Surfwax, Put me back Together, Trainwrecks, Perfect Situation. to name a few :)
Oh and The World has Turned and Left Me Here of course
Every song on Pinkerton, Say it Ain't So, Only in Dreams and more, but those are the most important ones to me.
Peace, Across The Sea, Put Me Back Together, Perfect Situation, The Angel and The One, and The Spider.
It's too difficult to pick just a few.  I think that "I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams" is my top one right now.  Something about the lyrics gets to me every time, plus Rachel Haden delivers a great co-vocal.
Put me back together

Stinks
only in dreams, the spider, always (demos and b-sides still count), no other one, and LOTS more. i think every =w= song pulls on my heart strings.
Say it ain't so
Surf Wax America 
Peace and quiet
Blast off!

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. 

Matthew Pietsch said:
any song where they mention beer
Yes. YEEEEEESSSSS.

The dreWid said:
Put me back together

Stinks
Yep.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
Yes. YEEEEEESSSSS.

The dreWid said:
Put me back together

Stinks
Yeah, I've been listening to No Other One a lot lately.

sarah leeper said:
only in dreams, the spider, always (demos and b-sides still count), no other one, and LOTS more. i think every =w= song pulls on my heart strings.
yeshhhh blast off is a good one

Matthew Pietsch said:
blast off, el scorcho, only in dreams, across the sea, jamie, mrs young, pardon me, good life, to name a couple

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video