First off, I'll say that I am one of many Weezer fans who hope that someday 'Songs from the Black H***' will see the light of day.  Thanks to Mr. Cuomo, we got a taste of what that would be like in Alone I.  One of a few songs that got to see the light of day in his first solo album is Superfriend.

Words cannot express how much I love this song.  I also don't have the words to express what Rivers is saying after the final chorus. There is not one lyrics site on the internet that knows! XD

If anyone knows what Rivers is singing at a high pitch at the end of Superfriend please let me know!

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would guess he's mumbling. The melody was there, the lyrics weren't quite there, so he's just doing placeholder nonsense until he wrote the correct lyrics later.

Just a guess, though.
well, we have 90% of the songs already, will get the remaining 10% in december.


runnersdialzero said:
I would guess he's mumbling. The melody was there, the lyrics weren't quite there, so he's just doing placeholder nonsense until he wrote the correct lyrics later.

Just a guess, though.
thats what im thinking
Yeah, but some words I was able to make out. Just wondering if anyone had a keener ear than I do. Thanks for the help!

And Dungeon Master, knowing this makes me all that more excited about December. I may have to rank Alone III a tad below Christmas, but I'll put it over New Years. Although I will play 'I Want To Take You Home Tonight' on New Years Eve...since, well, I do very much enjoy discoing on the floor.
I can support the love for this song. First verse together with those chords gets me every time.

My guess is also that he's mumbling at the end, hard to be sure though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video