What are some Weezer concerts you wanted to go to, but were unable to?

I really wish I could've gone to the memories shows, they sounded like they were amazing!

I also would've liked to have seen them went they went on tour with Blink-182 a while ago, another one of my favorite bands.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw Roger Waters: The Wall for $500.

Eric Herschler said:
Whoops, wrong concert. I couldn't go to either night because they were 75 dollars each! I'm sorry, but no album is worth listening live for 75 dollars.

placemats said:
No dude.  The LA show was Fri/Sat.  Unless you're a part of The Breakfast Club, it wasn't on a school night.

Eric Herschler said:
The Memories tour in Los Angeles! They were both on a school night :(
and you paid $500 too much, chump.

Caelan Register said:
I saw Roger Waters: The Wall for $500.

Eric Herschler said:
Whoops, wrong concert. I couldn't go to either night because they were 75 dollars each! I'm sorry, but no album is worth listening live for 75 dollars.

placemats said:
No dude.  The LA show was Fri/Sat.  Unless you're a part of The Breakfast Club, it wasn't on a school night.

Eric Herschler said:
The Memories tour in Los Angeles! They were both on a school night :(
Now its going to be B.O.M.B.fest. Weezer, plus Coheed and Cambria are going to be there. Why do things have to cost money.

a) hey you picked two of the worst bands on the bill, good work.
b) get a job.

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Now its going to be B.O.M.B.fest. Weezer, plus Coheed and Cambria are going to be there. Why do things have to cost money.

a) I have a job. (full time)

b) i have an apartment, car, insurance, phone, electricity, groceries, and 1500 mile round trip that i would have to pay gas for.

c)Have you seen Coheed live.

d) a jar of almonds

ok you didn't mention the 1500 mile round trip bit.
no excuse!  I should know - I've done some crazy concert travels in my days.

Scott Alan Perkins said:

a) I have a job. (full time)

b) i have an apartment, car, insurance, phone, electricity, groceries, and 1500 mile round trip that i would have to pay gas for.

c)Have you seen Coheed live.

d) a jar of almonds

Still, if they are the worst bands on the bill, it makes the regret that much greater. Those are two of my favorite bands and I haven't heard ofany others on the bill, except Snoop. *insert a bunch of curse words here*

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:
ok you didn't mention the 1500 mile round trip bit.
The GP show with the oasis covers. That kills me still to this day that nobody recorded it.
i can't go to about 98% of the concerts

Farkas said:
Memories tour Boston 

anyone go to all of the memories tour shows , including Vegas?

$$$$

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video