What are some Weezer concerts you wanted to go to, but were unable to?

I really wish I could've gone to the memories shows, they sounded like they were amazing!

I also would've liked to have seen them went they went on tour with Blink-182 a while ago, another one of my favorite bands.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all of them.
True.

SubwayWolf said:
all of them.
The Memories tour in Los Angeles! They were both on a school night :(
hootenanny tour
No dude.  The LA show was Fri/Sat.  Unless you're a part of The Breakfast Club, it wasn't on a school night.

Eric Herschler said:
Whoops, wrong concert. I couldn't go to either night because they were 75 dollars each! I'm sorry, but no album is worth listening live for 75 dollars.

placemats said:
No dude.  The LA show was Fri/Sat.  Unless you're a part of The Breakfast Club, it wasn't on a school night.

Eric Herschler said:
GASP. dude, i'd pay like 100 bucks+ to say that show again.

Eric Herschler said:
Whoops, wrong concert. I couldn't go to either night because they were 75 dollars each! I'm sorry, but no album is worth listening live for 75 dollars.

placemats said:

Eric Herschler said:
Memories tour Boston 
Memories tour in ATL.  The only was that was within 3hrs of me.

75 for one night plus 75 for another night is 150 dollars.  I would easily shell out 100 dollars to see the Blue Album played followed by Pinkerton. I think most fans of that era would. I will not, however, pay 75 dollars to watch Rivers jump on a trampoline for an hour before seeing the album I actually want to see, only to do it again the next night. Just personal preference, though.

mr blue27 said:

What?! Look at your icon! You wouldn't pay $75 for that?

Eric Herschler said:

placemats said:

Eric Herschler said:
I missed when they played at the Ohio State Fair last year.  For some weird reason I wasn't checking the site as much last year and so I never heard any promotion about the Ohio State Fair show until the concert had passed.  I'm still mad at myself for missing it.  Now I check weezer.com daily.  Fortunately I was able to see the free Weezer show they put on for Student Welcome Week at Ohio State last September.
All memories tour shows.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video