What are some things that you would never want to see Weezer do musically?

What are some things that Weezer should be forbidden from ever doing musically?

Who knows?  Maybe this can actually be helpful to Weezer if the fans made an extensive list of things that Weezer should never pursue musically?

Do not be afraid to get creative with your answers!

So, to get this started...

I would never want to see Weezer make an all autotune album like Kanye West.

I would never want to see Weezer collaborating with a Top 40 artist.  They are a pop rock band.  Although pop is in the name, rock is the biggest focus when it comes to Weezer.  Lady Gaga has no business at all in anything rock related (Kids/Pokerface is MORE than enough).

I would never want to see Weezer make a soulless made for radio album ever again.  I love Green, but really, one word vomit masterpiece is all Weezer needs.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Basically this is all pointless because I've heard just about everything I didn't want to hear from them all in the last 10 years. Anything more would be too much to handle.

And yet you said Raditude was "a amazing album" in another thread. Hmm, better get your story straight...

Hugh Lovric said:

i would never want to see weezer mad bad pop music like justin bieber or something like that
thats rivers cuomo... not weezer...silly, silly person

sir kittens bieber ♥ said:

Hugh Lovric said:
i would never want to see weezer mad bad pop music like justin bieber or something like that
This isn't being taken seriously as predicted. lol

Collab with any of the following:

Lady Gaga

Justin Bieber (gxyahgisefrgcuwrds)

Kanye West
Ke$ha *shivers*

I'd like them to just drop the collab songwriting all together. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video