What are some things that you would never want to see Weezer do musically?

What are some things that Weezer should be forbidden from ever doing musically?

Who knows?  Maybe this can actually be helpful to Weezer if the fans made an extensive list of things that Weezer should never pursue musically?

Do not be afraid to get creative with your answers!

So, to get this started...

I would never want to see Weezer make an all autotune album like Kanye West.

I would never want to see Weezer collaborating with a Top 40 artist.  They are a pop rock band.  Although pop is in the name, rock is the biggest focus when it comes to Weezer.  Lady Gaga has no business at all in anything rock related (Kids/Pokerface is MORE than enough).

I would never want to see Weezer make a soulless made for radio album ever again.  I love Green, but really, one word vomit masterpiece is all Weezer needs.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Appear on Glee.
the band should put a restraining order on lil Wayne ......
Weezer has already bitten from the apple.  Could be too late for them.
sell out... work with pop artists. more rock please!

i'm actually waiting for them to keep doing these atrocities so that, one day, I will be able to hire them to play at private parties.

I would never want Weezer to stop making music they loved no matter how it sounded or who they wrote it with.

I would hate to see them come out with another album.
Thanks

State Farm Insurance said:
GOOD ONE LOLOL

Next big thing said:
I would hate to see them come out with another album.
I would hate for them to go hip hop. To bad they already have for a couple songs. 
This.

Garrett S. Vanisi said:

I would never want Weezer to stop making music they loved no matter how it sounded or who they wrote it with.

i would never want to see weezer mad bad pop music like justin bieber or something like that
Haha, holy sh*t -- what?

sir kittens bieber ♥ said:

Hugh Lovric said:
i would never want to see weezer mad bad pop music like justin bieber or something like that

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video