What are some songs you wish Weezer would play at concerts, but you know they probably never will?

For me:

Blast Off

Teenage Victory Song

Glorious Day

Mad Kow

Represent

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Longtime sunshine would be a very cool closer or next to closer song..

Blast off would be a great opening

Superfriend - duet with a female artist? Yes please...

lover in the snow- I mean come on...This song is meant to be played. Such a great one

The Angel and The One,all the songs from maladroit.

maybe a maladroit memories tour show

Tragic Girl
Blast Off!
Teenage Victory Song

Those are my top three. 

do they ever do We Are All on Drugs?

I'd love them to play The Angel And The One, but somehow I don't see it happening.

Most of these have been played in concert, but aren't played very often, I don't think:

Slob

This Is Such A Pity

Death and Destruction

Thought I Knew

Ruling Me

Crab lol. Any Green Album songs should be played lol. Can't wait for the Green Memories tour
Miss Sweeney, Longtime Sunshine
Is there gonna be a Green memories? That'd be awesome. One of my favorite albums by far!

America said:
Crab lol. Any Green Album songs should be played lol. Can't wait for the Green Memories tour
I don't think so but I would like them playing that!

WeezerWoman said:

Tragic Girl
Blast Off!
Teenage Victory Song

Those are my top three. 

do they ever do We Are All on Drugs?

the good Post-Pinkerton material like Greatest Man, Pig, Miss Sweeney, The Angel and The One, Prettiest Girl, Trippin,  Truck, Burnt Jamb, Run Away ex.  SFTBH material, Getting Up and Leaving, Tragic Girl, ISIT(crushing style), Homie era stuff,  Lets Sew Our Pants Together, Theif,  Maladroit material on a more consistent basis, Pinkerton material on a more consistent basis during non-memories shows, and Only In Dreams on a more consistent basis during non-memories shows.
I'm down with anything from the 90's, and I agree with BGaW21 that a lot of the great Post-Pinkerton tracks get neglected. A few Post-Pink tracks that I'd love to see the band play more regularly are O Girl, The Angel and the One, Burndt Jamb, Run Over By a Truck, Blowin' My Stack and Miss Sweeney. There are a heap more Post-Pink songs I'd like them to play (BGaW21 managed to nab most of the ones I like above), but I think those songs would work best in a live environment.
Why would anyone wanna see Represent live?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video