What are some songs you wish Weezer wouldn't play at concerts, but you know they probably always will?

kids/pokerface

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dope nose.
I will fight for this thread's right to be featured. It's still quite respectful of the band and it's an interesting question.
I actually love Kids/Pokerface. One of my favorite Weezer songs actually.

THE NÄRD DOG said:

beverly hills...

am i a weirdo because i like kids pokerface?

i just love how it seems like everytime they perform that, rivers dances like a penguin.. :)

You realize it's a combination of two songs? ... and that neither of which are weezer songs?

...that you are therefore double wrong, and also double stupid?

PUPPIES! said:

I actually love Kids/Pokerface. One of my favorite Weezer songs actually.
I know that and that doesn't change the fact that I like it. I thought it was a good cover.

well...but...I did make my thread before this one....

This one is interesting too, even if fluck did kinda copy me

placemats said:

Really.  It's unjust!

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
oh sure, don't make this thread a featured discussion. jerks.
Yes Marie, you did.  But there have been other threads about what people wish Weezer would play, but no threads about what people wish Weezer wouldn't play.  So even though Fluck parodied your thread, his is more original.

Marie said:

well...but...I did make my thread before this one....

This one is interesting too, even if fluck did kinda copy me

placemats said:

Really.  It's unjust!

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
oh sure, don't make this thread a featured discussion. jerks.
keep up the good work, gohi.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
I will fight for this thread's right to be featured. It's still quite respectful of the band and it's an interesting question.
Ummmmmm...yeah this is actually sums it up, just add Trainwrecks to the list of songs i'de like to hear live

johnny rockets said:
  • Jonas (for the sake of including another blue album track say No One Else, World Has Turned, Holiday, OID)
  • Beverly Hills (Perfect Situation is so damn good so that's a must but it's time to mix it up with another MB track like TISAP, Hold Me, or The Other Way)
  • Kids/Pokerface (any cover for that matter that's not a Beach Boys song - looking at you God Only Knows)
  • Troublemaker (already have Pork and Beans, time mix it up with another Red track like say Angel. Perfect song to end the set before the encore)
  • Memories (play another Hurley track like Unspoken, Run Away, Ruling Me, or you know that elusive 2nd single Hang On)
  • Dope Nose (throw in a different 'droit track like Burndt Jamb)
  • Island (just over played. I love the song, more than Hash Pipe, but hash pipe gets the crowd going. Throw in a diff green era song like Smile on piano, Don't Let Go 2005 arrangement, or open the show with I Do again)
  • I Want You To (in exchange for Prettiest Girl or if we have to keep it upbeat then Trippin')

Beverly Hills.

However, I understand why they play it. It's a popular song.

I think what we really need is a Goat Punishment club tour.

Daniel Gasparini ( Danorganplaye said:

Beverly Hills.

However, I understand why they play it. It's a popular song.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video