What are some songs you wish Weezer wouldn't play at concerts, but you know they probably always will?

kids/pokerface

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beverly Hills
island in the sun
Any of the singles. I would actually rather hear b sides, unreleased and unheard tracks than songs that I hear all the time. 
Agreed with the first post. It was an awkward laugh when I first heard about it, but Rivers putting on a blonde wig and acting goofy lost its novelty shortly after the first time they did that.
troublemaker
yeah.

Omletteburning said:
Agreed with the first post. It was an awkward laugh when I first heard about it, but Rivers putting on a blonde wig and acting goofy lost its novelty shortly after the first time they did that.

As much as I know it will never happen, I'd change the entire set list to Maladroit demos and B-sides.

but to answer the OP, Island in the Sun.

Brofessefef said:

Yeah - that's how you please an entire crowd at a venue.  Duh.

Farkas said:

Any of the singles. I would actually rather hear b sides, unreleased and unheard tracks than songs that I hear all the time. 
I thought they had stopped playing Kids/Pokerface? 
I'd like them to at least change HALF of the songs from greatest hits, to some other songs from their albums. Every show they play now, the setlist consists entirely of singles, with maybe the exception of Surf Wax America and My Name Is Jonas.
Island in the Sun, Memories, Kids/Pokerface, Beverly Hills, I want you to.

Seriously?

Hector Rubio said:

Island in the Sun, Memories, I want you to.
Anything post Red

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video