Just curiosity what kind of collection you all out there have.

This isn't everything, but a new addition to my collection.

Tags: and, autographed, lion, singles, the, vinyl, witch

Views: 2380

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess I should just add, what are some of the more uncommon things you own rather than necessarily rare.
I have...nothing uncommon or rare....(sniffle, sniffle)
I have a ripped section of one of River's sweaters. He threw it into the crowd during "Undone" and I took it home. :)
uhm... Weezer snuggie, Blue Album wristband and that backstage DVD.
If that counts as rare.
yeh and its only $5.
Plus, if anyone recognizes it, you know instantly that they're awesome.

Dorian Zelaya said:
is the blue album wristband cool? i want it

It would definitely have to be my French Undone promo vinyl. It's one of the even rarer copies that was left unnumbered on the back(rather than handnumbered). I was fortunate enought to get it signed at the New York City Memories shows. Brian actually dropped it when I met the band. Haha.

I fancy myself a weezer collector, so I've got quite a bit of stuff. Now that it's signed, this probably takes the cake though.
Still gotta get Matt though.

Gene (laxguy888) said:

It would definitely have to be my French Undone promo vinyl. It's one of the even rarer copies that was left unnumbered on the back(rather than handnumbered). I was fortunate enought to get it signed at the New York City Memories shows. Brian actually dropped it when I met the band. Haha.

I fancy myself a weezer collector, so I've got quite a bit of stuff. Now that it's signed, this probably takes the cake though.

probably my original blue album vinyl from the 90s.  I have a load of 7inch singles from the green album era.

But, my rarest piece, by far, is the Washburn acoustic guitar weezer gave me when I played on stage with them in Grand Rapids, MI on the Foozer tour....didn't even have to buy it (well, I had to buy a ticket, but left the show financially ahead)

i believe i am the only one to have a signed leg by the band
you vinyl appeared in one of my photos!

Gene (laxguy888) said:

It would definitely have to be my French Undone promo vinyl. It's one of the even rarer copies that was left unnumbered on the back(rather than handnumbered). I was fortunate enought to get it signed at the New York City Memories shows. Brian actually dropped it when I met the band.

I have a shirt signed by Brian, but that's about it.

Cool thread topic by the way!

That is an excellent way to find out if somebody is cool. 

Aus Untoured Since '96 said:
yeh and its only $5. Plus, if anyone recognizes it, you know instantly that they're awesome.
Dorian Zelaya said:
is the blue album wristband cool? i want it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service