Just curiosity what kind of collection you all out there have.

This isn't everything, but a new addition to my collection.

Tags: and, autographed, lion, singles, the, vinyl, witch

Views: 2384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi guys and gals. My dad is a long-time Weezer fan and I want to pick him up a cassette of 'Buddy Holly'.

We used to listen to it in the car on the way to our family caravan holidays, so there is a lot of nostalgia connected to it. 

I am seeking a specific cassette of the 1994 release of 'Buddy Holly' with the B-side 'Jamie'. I am also wondering what a good price for it is?

Cheers guys!

send me $100 and i'll dub both of those songs onto a cassette for you.

$200 if you want the artwork.

That's the UK Buddy Holly Cassette, GFSC88. There's one on GEMM for $27 right now, but if you keep your eye on ebay, you can probably get it for less.

Lewis Crancher said:

Hi guys and gals. My dad is a long-time Weezer fan and I want to pick him up a cassette of 'Buddy Holly'.

We used to listen to it in the car on the way to our family caravan holidays, so there is a lot of nostalgia connected to it. 

I am seeking a specific cassette of the 1994 release of 'Buddy Holly' with the B-side 'Jamie'. I am also wondering what a good price for it is?

Cheers guys!

Thanks for the reply, but that's not what I'm looking for mate, cheers.

Zayn Malik's Enticing Jihad said:

send me $100 and i'll dub both of those songs onto a cassette for you.

$200 if you want the artwork.

That's a big help sir, thanks a lot! Nice to have a starting point, and $27 was cheaper than I expected.

Smailtronic said:

That's the UK Buddy Holly Cassette, GFSC88. There's one on GEMM for $27 right now, but if you keep your eye on ebay, you can probably get it for less.

All the rare things I have are a signed bass pick from Mikey, one of Pat's drumsticks, signed Green album poster, rare photos from the Green album photo shoot, art from Mikey, Weezer Christmas cd, Hash Pipe UK single, Island In The Sun single, Island In The Sun Single UK 1, Island In The Sun single UK 2, Photograph single Japan, Lion and The Witch EP, signed Pinkerton deluxe album, Weezer live in Philadelphia 2001 cd, bootlegs from 2000 and 2001 shows, Where Is My Mind a tribuet to Pixies cd, Alternative Press magazines from 2001 with Weezer on the front page, a Japan tour promo poster 2001, Weezer guitar picks and all of Mikey Welsh's bands cds (Left Nut, Jocobono, Heretix, Juliana Hatfield, The Kickovers).

I have a Weezer zippo lighter.  That's my only strange Weezer item I think.

I'm not much of a collector but I guess this can go on the list...

It's plastic and it's fantastic :)

i got a limited edition signed leg

I love that video

edgey44 - inventing mostly said:

i got a limited edition signed leg

Karl signed the wall of the radio station at UMD when Weezer performed here in 2010. I'm currently looking right at it! Sure, it doesn't count as something I own, but it's still something awesome.

It isn't really "rare" but one of my favorite items would be a promotional sign from the Fantasy Springs concert last year. They had some of them displayed above the slot machines. What makes the sign special to me is that I saw it; I wanted it and was determined to obtain it. Now whenever I look at it, it makes me smile.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video