Just curiosity what kind of collection you all out there have.

This isn't everything, but a new addition to my collection.

Tags: and, autographed, lion, singles, the, vinyl, witch

Views: 2384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's awesome! When did you take this picture? Apparently, Rivers also had it during the ustream for Night 2.

edgey44 said:

you vinyl appeared in one of my photos!

Gene (laxguy888) said:

It would definitely have to be my French Undone promo vinyl. It's one of the even rarer copies that was left unnumbered on the back(rather than handnumbered). I was fortunate enought to get it signed at the New York City Memories shows. Brian actually dropped it when I met the band.

pinkerton night this was during the 'jamie' acoustic, i wandered who the lucky bastard was

i was thinking of taking it...........
mwahaa hahaha

Gene (laxguy888) said:

That's awesome! When did you take this picture? Apparently, Rivers also had it during the ustream for Night 2.

edgey44 said:

you vinyl appeared in one of my photos!

a signed pick from mikey welsh :)
Nice collection guys!  When I'm home this weekend I can take pics of some of the other stuff I have.  I have a promotional poster from Pinkerton and a singed SG I just got.
I'm impressed by any kind of color vinyl.  Especially signed.  That's awesome.

Gene (laxguy888) said:

It would definitely have to be my French Undone promo vinyl. It's one of the even rarer copies that was left unnumbered on the back(rather than handnumbered). I was fortunate enought to get it signed at the New York City Memories shows. Brian actually dropped it when I met the band. Haha.

I fancy myself a weezer collector, so I've got quite a bit of stuff. Now that it's signed, this probably takes the cake though.
I need to start collecting weezer stuff...

This is my collection from just before Raditude came out. Every item is unique. And it's a fair bit bigger now; I need to take an updated picture.

i don't know of anyone else who has the =w= thong... also tba on cassette, signed by pat and matt. the rock breakfast t-shirt signed by scott, pat, and karl. buddy holly single, sias single, iits radio promo, =w= lunch box, a few import singles (thank you amoeba), fan club key chain,
Pics or it didn't happen.

crystal_iceburg said:
i don't know of anyone else who has the =w= thong
I don't have one, but the lunch box is pretty cute. They still have a couple on amazon, case any of you collectors are interested.

crystal_iceburg said:
i don't know of anyone else who has the =w= thong... also tba on cassette, signed by pat and matt. the rock breakfast t-shirt signed by scott, pat, and karl. buddy holly single, sias single, iits radio promo, =w= lunch box, a few import singles (thank you amoeba), fan club key chain,

Smailtronic said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

crystal_iceburg said:
i don't know of anyone else who has the =w= thong
My new autographed SG, Pinkerton era promo (a cover from AP is covering Rivers face), Memories VIP goodie bag, Pinkerton Lyric book from Weezer Fan club and autographed picture from the Jackass set.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video