Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well your first problem is that you read the huffington post. Really it does not change anything. Osama has not been a factor in the past few years. It is unfortunate that this inept president that we have is taking the glory. When in fact he had nothing to do with it. We cannot let our gaurd down. I hope that things will start to change, but this is really a diversion so people can stop thinking abou 5.00 a gallon gasoline which our "president" wants. Anyway I spoke my peace, It is a good thing but just the timing is suspicious with this "president" that we currently have.
Interesting

Dorian Zelaya said:
May 1st 1776-Illuminati is formed, i told you i be smellin sumtin fishy!
Oh yeah they will. Intersting comment about the illuminati. I always love it when people talk about it. Look I am a 32nd degree Mason in the Consistory of the Scottish Rite  and a I do not believe the illuminate exist.

Dorian Zelaya said:
dude how come it happened the same day as the mission accomplished statement, illuminati forming,John Paul ll being beatified,and hitler's death being told to the public...? anyways i bet al qauda might strike back,dont you think?
No No they do not exist. It makes for a good movie but that is all.

Brofessefef said:

But you WOULD say that.... ; )

Aegeantyphoon said:

Oh yeah they will. Intersting comment about the illuminati. I always love it when people talk about it. Look I am a 32nd degree Mason in the Consistory of the Scottish Rite  and a I do not believe the illuminate exist.

Dorian Zelaya said:
dude how come it happened the same day as the mission accomplished statement, illuminati forming,John Paul ll being beatified,and hitler's death being told to the public...? anyways i bet al qauda might strike back,dont you think?
I honestly think he's been dead for years.  Him being dead, right now, makes Obama look really good, especially with 2012 presidential candidates putting their hats in the ring.

Dorian Zelaya said:
Well they announced it to day , 7 days later, I still be smelling something fishy

Farkas said:
By the way dorian, bin laden got killed about a week ago. The govt. Just TOLD us today. 
I do not think so. It all boils down to the economy. And it is well proven when fuel is an issue the president goes down.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
I honestly think he's been dead for years.  Him being dead, right now, makes Obama look really good, especially with 2012 presidential candidates putting their hats in the ring.

Dorian Zelaya said:
Well they announced it to day , 7 days later, I still be smelling something fishy

Farkas said:
By the way dorian, bin laden got killed about a week ago. The govt. Just TOLD us today. 
true

G Foo Chombey said:
boosh
No I do not think so.

Dorian Zelaya said:
Well they have to be real , 9/11 happened to perfectly 

Tom Hanks, PhD said:

Too. Many. Idiots.

it was like a symphony....besides that one plane that was taken over by the passengers....which is totally believable (sarcasm times 10,000)

Dorian Zelaya said:
Well they have to be real , 9/11 happened to perfectly 

jenna maroney: i think we should catch that muslim terrorist, obama, and that's why i'm voting for osama in 2008

i love 30 rock.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video