Hey folks, just wanted to THANK YOU for coming over and joining me and the band on the new home of Weezer.com!  whole point of setting this up was to make a weezer fan+band community thats fun and full of potential for sharing cool stuff with each other - be you fan, band member, or whatever. We're all here because of weezer.

A very important point that i want to make is that this site is still a work in progress! We have taken all of the fans suggestions and wish lists that were posted online and emailed to me, and we have worked hard to include everything we can. Certain details are still being sorted out though. Some things we'll have in place within a few days, other things could take longer to create or change. Were working with our host Ning to get things right. Fortunately, one of the many cool things about the site is that its an open system, where the developers can build features as we go. So thanks again, explore, and enjoy!

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are plans to put links to all the mods/admins in the updated Guidelines when they go live and other helpful information like that, until that goes up here ya go:

karl koch [karlophone] - supreme overlord

Hayley [Weezer_Child]
Ali [mutantmanifesto]
Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie]
berry rydell
Jeri
Daniel [bleed0range]
weerez.com

this is a recording said:
can we get a list of the mods?
MORE COMMENTS PER PAGE!!!!!
dunno but i've switched it back to flat view.

j-biebs said:
why did this get switched back?

boo-urns!
Wasn't me! haha. Maybe this forum has become self aware?

berry rydell said:

j-biebs said:

boo-urns!
ok, now I'm worried...

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
Wasn't me! haha. Maybe this forum has become self aware?

berry rydell said:

j-biebs said:

boo-urns!

blakesp26 said:
MORE COMMENTS PER PAGE!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music