Forget Valentine's Day!

 

Tomorrow, February 14th, is the birthday of Weezer!  Let it be known to even your non Weezer fan friends, family, and other strangers that it is Weezmas by wearing your Weezer shirt.

 

Throw away your flowers, chocolate hearts, and stuffed animals!  Throw up your Flying W's!

WEEZMAS!

 

 

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Weezmas. Fantastic!

Here's my Weezer Valentine mix that I made for my friend Leah who went with me to my first Weezer show.

 

Attachments:
Merry Weezmas!! I don't give a crap about Valentines day anyway.
Every day is Weezemas as it is.

My iPods well sick of it all.

Aww man, you beat me to making this thread. I'll be sure to wear my =W= shirt tomorrow.

Happy Birthday, Weezer!

This was the extent of my Valentines Day celebration. I made this last night for my boys. I told my husband that he just thought it was a Valentines cake but it was really a Weezer birthday cake..

 

Simple. But very nice!

jKlein said:

This was the extent of my Valentines Day celebration. I made this last night for my boys. I told my husband that he just thought it was a Valentines cake but it was really a Weezer birthday cake..

 

Yea, I DO decorate cakes but I didn't feel like getting my tips and stuff out. My 8yr old wants a weezer cake for his birthday (June 3rd) so you'll have to wait until then to see what I REALLY can come up with... :)
Yay!!!
WOOT WOOT yeshhh

jKlein said:
Merry Weezmas!! I don't give a crap about Valentines day anyway.
Nothing says Happy Weezer Day like a Weezer moose!!! Happy Weezer Day everyone!
A WEEZER MOOSE!! LOLOLOL! I just snorted.. for real.
nice

Ric Hunter said:

Weezmas. Fantastic!

Here's my Weezer Valentine mix that I made for my friend Leah who went with me to my first Weezer show.

 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video