Anybody else out there get anything from this?  I wasn't expecting to, but I came across a Pac Sun today while roaming the mall and couldn't help myself...

... I didn't buy it all, lol.  But I got the beanie.  It's pretty cool and probably only going to be around for awhile and eventually be hard to come by so I wanted to snag it up.  I really want that jacket though. haha.  I plan to eventually get it.

Did you pick anything up from the Pac Sun stores yet?  If so, what did you get?

Tags: Clothing, Hurley, Line, Pac, Rivers, Sun, Weezer

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cathy, you're a genius. i could've saved myself a few bucks! darn. why dont they advertise their discounts?

Cathy Sherman (Midly) said:
I signed up on the pacsun site and got 15% off the shirt I bought.
I dislike the clothing line. Weezer are supposed to be a band, its fine selling merch but this is like fashionable s***
Indiekid is wearing a weezer snuggie as he types his response

Indiekid said:
I dislike the clothing line. Weezer are supposed to be a band, its fine selling merch but this is like fashionable s***
no, hurley is most definitely not "fashionable s***."

Indiekid said:
I want the flannel. But I don't have any money. :(
Haha no i just mean its a fashion clothing line, i didnt mean it was clothing that looked good!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:
no, hurley is most definitely not "fashionable s***."

Indiekid said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video