What do you guys think?

Views: 631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Undone

I like the way you think.

jKlein said:

Undone
Oh hey! I didn't even look at the replies. I guess we both have great minds since they think alike ;)

David Ince said:

I like the way you think.

jKlein said:

Undone
Couldn't agree more. Nothing bugs me more than when people misunderstand that song. However, it's stuff like that ignorance that led Rivers to write Pinkerton, so maybe I shouldn't be too upset.

jKlein said:
Undone
Seems like the most obvious answer is The world has turned and left me here!!! It is in the title man!! I cant belive im the first person to say it. I love why bother aswell for this.

That great State Farm song of theirs.

jk, Autopilot

lol

Brofessefef said:

Don't Let Go

This happened to me twice BEFORE!!!!!!!! His heart has been broken and therefore he is cautious of a new relationship. Seems pretty close man!!! If hes talking himself out of it, it is because of past relationships!!!!! CLOSE ENOUGH!

Matthew Pietsch said:

why bother isn't a break up song because he is talking himself out of going for a girl.  

I know I should get next to you
You got a look that makes me think you're cool
But it's just sexual attraction
Not something real so I'd rather keep wackin'

Exactly man. lol I get your side of Why Bother...... Great song no matter what i think it's about.

Matthew Pietsch said:
hey what works for ya.  I think of a break up song being like something directly in the moment of a actual break up.  Not a biggie its a great song either way.  All songs are open to any interpretation really.  

Zach Smith said:
This happened to me twice BEFORE!!!!!!!! His heart has been broken and therefore he is cautious of a new relationship. Seems pretty close man!!! If hes talking himself out of it, it is because of past relationships!!!!! CLOSE ENOUGH!

Matthew Pietsch said:

why bother isn't a break up song because he is talking himself out of going for a girl.  

I know I should get next to you
You got a look that makes me think you're cool
But it's just sexual attraction
Not something real so I'd rather keep wackin'

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…