Weezerpedia gone because of Josh not being able to play with his band

I went on Weezerpedia today just to look at some info and this came up, i'm not sure what is going to happen now.

http://www.weezerpedia.com/

Views: 157

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

can you repeat that?

Hugh Lovric said:
I'm not suggesting that i just mean that because Josh isn't a proper member they don't pay as much attention to him, and that mean's that they don't pay as much attention to the drum's so they should have Pat back on drum's because they pay more attention to him and that would mean that they would pay mroe attention to the drum's again.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
so you're suggesting weezer get two drumsets with pat and josh playing at the same time? i like it.

Hugh Lovric said:
But then that just leaves Josh at the back and the drum's are a big part.

Zach Smith said:
I like Pat on guitar. All the members of Weezer right in the front for everyone to watch and enjoy. Love it.
Sorry about that, i mean that people care more about Pat being on drum's than Josh and that they pay more attention to the drum's when Pat is playing.

can you repeat that?

Hugh Lovric said:
I'm not suggesting that i just mean that because Josh isn't a proper member they don't pay as much attention to him, and that mean's that they don't pay as much attention to the drum's so they should have Pat back on drum's because they pay more attention to him and that would mean that they would pay mroe attention to the drum's again.

so you're suggesting weezer get two drumsets with pat and josh playing at the same time? i like it.

Hugh Lovric said:

Zach Smith said:
I like Pat on guitar. All the members of Weezer right in the front for everyone to watch and enjoy. Love it.
the drum's what, exactly?

Hugh Lovric said:
Sorry about that, i mean that people care more about Pat being on drum's than Josh and that they pay more attention to the drum's when Pat is playing.

can you repeat that?

Hugh Lovric said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Zach Smith said:
People will pay more attention and listen out more for the drum's when Pat is playing them.

Hugh Lovric said:

can you repeat that?

Hugh Lovric said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Zach Smith said:
yes, you already said that.
people will pay more attention and listen out more for the drum's what? that's what i want to know.

Hugh Lovric said:
People will pay more attention and listen out more for the drum's when Pat is playing them.

Hugh Lovric said:

can you repeat that?

Hugh Lovric said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Zach Smith said:
Yeah, but the drum's what?

Hugh Lovric said:

Hugh Lovric said:

can you repeat that?

Hugh Lovric said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Zach Smith said:
rimshot?

yes, you already said that.
people will pay more attention and listen out more for the drum's what? that's what i want to know.

Hugh Lovric said:

Hugh Lovric said:

can you repeat that?

Hugh Lovric said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Zach Smith said:
the drum?
just ignore the drum's part

MrFrenchDog said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Hugh Lovric said:

can you repeat that?

Hugh Lovric said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Zach Smith said:
that might hurt the drum's feelings.

Hugh Lovric said:
just ignore the drum's part

MrFrenchDog said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Hugh Lovric said:

can you repeat that?

Hugh Lovric said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Zach Smith said:
kittens you're such an ass
Well this sucks.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video