Weezerpedia gone because of Josh not being able to play with his band

I went on Weezerpedia today just to look at some info and this came up, i'm not sure what is going to happen now.

http://www.weezerpedia.com/

Views: 160

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed.

Hugh Lovric said:
I think it would be good though if Pat went back on drum's because that is what most fans want.
Summer Memories shows?

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
1. Pat has posted several times on a6.com about wishing he could play drums with weezer again.
2. Check my profile comments. Pat's is in response to my question "how did it feel to play drums for a whole show with weezer again?"
3. He's gonna be playing drums a lot this summer when they play Memories shows.

No need to be sarcastic. I just get irritated at the hearsay on this board.
I like Pat on guitar. All the members of Weezer right in the front for everyone to watch and enjoy. Love it.
But then that just leaves Josh at the back and the drum's are a big part.

Zach Smith said:
I like Pat on guitar. All the members of Weezer right in the front for everyone to watch and enjoy. Love it.

There are quite a few coming up. Rumor has it May 27th will be one, Seattle is confirmed to be one and the Texas shows on June 6th and 7th will be Memories shows.

I'm seeing them on June 6th and 7th. aieeee!!!

Troublemaker said:

Summer Memories shows?

1. Pat has posted several times on a6.com about wishing he could play drums with weezer again.
2. Check my profile comments. Pat's is in response to my question "how did it feel to play drums for a whole show with weezer again?"

so you're suggesting weezer get two drumsets with pat and josh playing at the same time? i like it.

Hugh Lovric said:

Zach Smith said:
Woahh! If only they did them in the UK aswell! It would be a dream come true.

There are quite a few coming up. Rumor has it May 27th will be one, Seattle is confirmed to be one and the Texas shows on June 6th and 7th will be Memories shows.

I'm seeing them on June 6th and 7th. aieeee!!!

Troublemaker said:

Summer Memories shows?

Karl said there would be "Memories sections" in the UK shows. Not sure what that means but maybe you'll hear some older, rarer songs yet.
Sounds good. I wanted to go to the Brixton show, but I have a 'work experience' thing going on at my school that week, so I can't. Plus I'm already missing one day of it, seeing Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes ;)

Karl said there would be "Memories sections" in the UK shows. Not sure what that means but maybe you'll hear some older, rarer songs yet.
I have work experience that week aswell :P but i still have ticket's and am going to go.

Troublemaker said:
Sounds good. I wanted to go to the Brixton show, but I have a 'work experience' thing going on at my school that week, so I can't. Plus I'm already missing one day of it, seeing Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes ;)

Hahaa nice man! My brother said whenever we get a chance, he'll take me to a Weezer show :P

Hugh Lovric said:
I have work experience that week aswell :P but i still have ticket's and am going to go.

Troublemaker said:

I'm not suggesting that i just mean that because Josh isn't a proper member they don't pay as much attention to him, and that mean's that they don't pay as much attention to the drum's so they should have Pat back on drum's because they pay more attention to him and that would mean that they would pay mroe attention to the drum's again.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
so you're suggesting weezer get two drumsets with pat and josh playing at the same time? i like it.

Hugh Lovric said:

Zach Smith said:

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video