Weezerpedia gone because of Josh not being able to play with his band

I went on Weezerpedia today just to look at some info and this came up, i'm not sure what is going to happen now.

http://www.weezerpedia.com/

Views: 159

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dorian Zelaya said:
he told me to say yes
Hopefully it'll be back up soon.

Marcel M. [Donny] said:
But didn't Pat say that it feels good to be back on the drums? and i think Weezerpedia is better than the chronology because it had alot more information.

Lewis Digges said:

Getting back to Pat and Josh Freese, I noticed a few things when I see pictures and videos of the tour from last week.

1. In one picture, Pat is not on stage with the guys playing guitar. In fact, he's way up there nearly out of view and not anywhere near a drum set.

2. They changed "My Name Is Jonas" back to Rivers singing the whole song. On the past few shows, Pat had been singing lead on the first part while Scott took over on lead in the second part. Pat hasn't sung a lead on anything in a while either.

3. They do need to have two drum sets on stage, one for Pat and one for Josh. I definitely agree with Biebs on that.

4. Josh joins the guys on stage when they bow to the audience and wave goodbye after the show.

5. Both Pat and Josh are great drummers.

6. It's not Rivers' fault that Pat is not on drums. Pat wanted to play guitar and sing more so it's not really anyone's fault.

7. I think that when Karl updates the Weezer chronology on here that there won't be any need for Weezerpedia because anything you wanted to know about Weezer will be here.

Marcel M. [Donny] said:
Geesh...
out of curiosity, has anyone taken the initiative to ask the guy if they can take over weezerpedia from him?...as opposed to just complaining

1. I was waiting for Lewis to notice this. He seems to be handling it well.

2. Rivers has been singing My Name is Jonas since 2009.

3. Two drum sets = more expensive = pointless when pat only drums one song per night = naw

4. k

5. awright

6. No he doesn't. He wants to play drums more and feels awkward singing at a Weezer show. He's said this countless times on a6.

7. awright

Lewis Digges said:

Getting back to Pat and Josh Freese, I noticed a few things when I see pictures and videos of the tour from last week.

1. In one picture, Pat is not on stage with the guys playing guitar. In fact, he's way up there nearly out of view and not anywhere near a drum set.

2. They changed "My Name Is Jonas" back to Rivers singing the whole song. On the past few shows, Pat had been singing lead on the first part while Scott took over on lead in the second part. Pat hasn't sung a lead on anything in a while either.

3. They do need to have two drum sets on stage, one for Pat and one for Josh. I definitely agree with Biebs on that.

4. Josh joins the guys on stage when they bow to the audience and wave goodbye after the show.

6. It's not Rivers' fault that Pat is not on drums. Pat wanted to play guitar and sing more so it's not really anyone's fault.

7. I think that when Karl updates the Weezer chronology on here that there won't be any need for Weezerpedia because anything you wanted to know about Weezer will be here.

It is ok...I don't want my favorite band's information website being run by a moron anyways. =w=
But seriously, put Pat back on drums.
I agree with everything you said, and I'm trusting of your points, but surely Pat should be allowed back on drums if he wants to, he IS the drummer in Weezer after all...

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

1. I was waiting for Lewis to notice this. He seems to be handling it well.

2. Rivers has been singing My Name is Jonas since 2009.

3. Two drum sets = more expensive = pointless when pat only drums one song per night = naw

4. k

5. awright

6. No he doesn't. He wants to play drums more and feels awkward singing at a Weezer show. He's said this countless times on a6.

7. awright

Lewis Digges said:

He should be, but Weezer is kind of complicated right now.
Alright, makes sense.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
He should be, but Weezer is kind of complicated right now.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video