Do you have any? My brother doesn't like weezer. He prefers lil wheezy. What an idiot! 

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My family is okay with Weezer, but they don't listen to them on their free time.  As for my friends, I only have one friend who likes Weezer.  The rest of them like dubstep and metal.
Not necessarily siblings, they're cousins.

However it doesn't bother me... They're argument is invalid as they love Eminem, Akon, Sean Kingston and other mainstream crap.
Yes. Nice thread.
I'm the middle of 3 brothers ( all in our 20's)... So, naturally, we tend to have differing opinions on a lot of things. Music being the biggest by far. We tend to get our music and see and seek out similar bands of similar genres. But the pettiness and semantics of what we decide is worthy, or worthless.. (Those seem to be the only two classes...) Is pretty ridiculous.

My older brother wouldn't know any more than Buddy Holly, Island in the Sun, El Scorcho, and wouldn't really care to. He has an amazing ability to be able to sum up a band/album/catalogue by listening to 1 or maybe 3/4 of a song, if time is an issue.

My younger brother is a different story. He will go out of his way to purchase an LP. Spend a week studying it, learning, living it. Just enough so when you ask him if he's heard it, he can tell you exactly why.. Song by song (footnotes, references, etc. included).. why it is unequivocally the worst album of all time.
My little sister. One loves 'em, the other hates 'em. She's in the Taylor Swift phase.
I'm the only one in all my family and all my friends who like weezer everyone else thinks there stupid :( 
I have a few friends that like them (3 or 4), but know one else really knows who they are.

pinecone said:
I'm the only one in all my family and all my friends who like weezer everyone else thinks there stupid :( 

My husband doesn't.. well.. he DIDN'T like them until I went to their concert. He got on ustream and watched Rivers backstage and talked to some of the ustreamers and when I got back home he was like "We're totally going to their next concert that comes around here." I was like "Say what? You didn't like them two days ago."

I honestly think he's liked them all along because I would hear him humming their songs but he was just way too stubborn to admit it.

my younger brother insists that only fat girls like Weezer. and that i need to stop liking them or get fat.

Haha, I didn't see any fat girls either night in Boston!

Caitlin Carmody (PinkertonMarie) said:

my younger brother insists that only fat girls like Weezer. and that i need to stop liking them or get fat.

Im the only one I know who likes weezer, even my girlfriend who likes mostly the same music as me says "I dont get it?".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video