hmmm.... both decades have had some great weezer awesomeness. so im staying neutral on this one.

go for it peeps.

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To each their own

legendofchin97 said:

i think, in my honest opinion, that if the last three years (last year above all) had not happened, i would have a MUCH HIGHER RESPECT FOR WEEZER.

(except for pinketon deluxe.  i'll give you that.  i enjoyed that.)

America said:

Hurley, DTFM was pretty good. Pinkerton delux and pinkerton diaries for all you people who like that album, and the Memories tour.

legendofchin97 said:
that's crazy.  how?!

America said:
00's, with 2010 being their best year yet
You do know that Pinkerton Diaries hasn't come out yet, right?

America said:
Hurley, DTFM was pretty good. Pinkerton delux and pinkerton diaries for all you people who like that album, and the Memories tour.

legendofchin97 said:
that's crazy.  how?!

America said:
It was announced, and i figured it was something that pleased you pinkerton fans in the year of 2010 lol

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
You do know that Pinkerton Diaries hasn't come out yet, right?

America said:

legendofchin97 said:
that's crazy.  how?!

America said:

You keep mentioning "Pinkerton fans." Anyone who's not a fan of Pinkerton can not be trusted.

yesh.

You keep mentioning "Pinkerton fans." Anyone who's not a fan of Pinkerton can not be trusted.

I honestly think both were good in their different ways. I have a feeling 2010's are gonna rock :)
Isn't it 2011 though? ;)

jKlein said:
I honestly think both were good in their different ways. I have a feeling 2010's are gonna rock :)
I meant that as in a decade... like 90's.. 00's... 10's... cept I put a 20 in front, sorry :)

BankyConan said:
Isn't it 2011 though? ;)

jKlein said:

If someone doesn't like Pinkerton:

1. They aren't true Weezer fans

2. They don't have any concept of good music

3. They have terrible taste in music

4. They are stupid

WUTS WITH ALL DA ASININITY

As far as i see it Pinkerton fans usually shouldnt be trusted. But I guess that why Weezer made a Green album and Pinkerton, so one could be loved more than the other by people.

90s. Not to say Mala-Hurley was bad, though. Just saying I think in the 90s Rivers composed better music.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video