hmmm.... both decades have had some great weezer awesomeness. so im staying neutral on this one.

go for it peeps.

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my favourite years were 1994 when weezer first started and 2000-2001 with SS2K and because of the green album and mikey welsh :)
The most positive thing I can say about post-2K weezer is 'Maladroit'

really? REALLY? REALLY? REALLY? WHY OH WHY DO WE NEED TO DO THIS?

It's Obviously 90' Weezer

It's pretty much a tie for me.

Their two best albums came from the 90's; the only reason I can't choose the 90's is because it was only two albums.

The albums from the 2000's have yet to be better than the 90's, but there are more of them and they're all great.

i like 2010's weezer
00's, with 2010 being their best year yet
This thread is so pointless. 90s without a doubt. There is no contest here. They will be remembered by critics and fans alike because of songs like Say It Ain't So," "Undone," and "Butterfly" not for songs like "Dope Nose." "Pork & Beans," or "Can't Stop Partying."
So here i sat fondly remembering Pork & Beans when i saw this, good to know, its scary remembering something that wont be remembered by people...

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
This thread is so pointless. 90s without a doubt. There is no contest here. They will be remembered by critics and fans alike because of songs like Say It Ain't So," "Undone," and "Butterfly" not for songs like "Dope Nose." "Pork & Beans," or "Can't Stop Partying."
America: Your post makes no sense. Not sure what your point is.
90s 
Actually, the 90s are superior the 00s in every respect
Im arguing your asinine point of it being the 90's no contest.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
America: Your post makes no sense. Not sure what your point is.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video