Has anyone seen the email about the Weezer Web Store blowout sale?

They have some shirts selling for $5.  I added 3 of them to my cart, proceeded to checkout, and then boom, $17 is the cheapest shipping method!  It's like a damn infomercial!

anyone living in California tried this?  I'm curious if shipping is cheaper to CA.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got a five dollar shirt, hat, and two day shipping(which was $19) and I'm in TN. It's still rediculously expensive, but it might have to do with geographic location.
for standard shipping, it shouldn't cost over $5 to ship.  They are clothes, just stick em in a bag and take to the post office.

Scott's Dope Nose said:
I got a five dollar shirt, hat, and two day shipping(which was $19) and I'm in TN. It's still rediculously expensive, but it might have to do with geographic location.
it's $10 to ship one shirt in california lol
I work in the shipping industry man, and its not always that simple. Over a certain size package they will weigh it on scales, and I know its a few t-shirts and they don't weigh that much, but they also do what we call dim weight. What that is, it the volume(LxWxH) of the package multiplied by a $1.25, that is our standard rate, the post office might use a different rate, but that's how most companies who ship across country do it. I stupid I know, but this is how the post office makes their money.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
for standard shipping, it shouldn't cost over $5 to ship.  They are clothes, just stick em in a bag and take to the post office.

Scott's Dope Nose said:
Yea in MA it was about $16 to ship!! i was so disappointed!  usually shipping for clothes is about $6
we are in a recession. i dont got that kind of money to spend!
I'm not even going to bother checking what shipping is to Toronto
i think the shipping is based upon how many items you have in your cart
Weezer doesn't want to email me anymore :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.