Just want to inform to all the fans that i have uploaded videos of weezer that were posted on weezer.com some years ago.

here's my youtube profile:

http://www.youtube.com/user/danyhunter

i like the piano version of smile 

hope you like it!!

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THIS WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS))))) they r so funny n these videos are personal!

Thanks danyboyzgz. It's cool to see more of the behind the scenes footage. There are some videos here that I hadn't seen previously. Keyboards, scooters, stacks and party hats...Some interesting harmonies in 'Been in the oops' video. I also enjoyed the rehearsal for Only in Dreams.

You all are welcome. Those videos are from the green era basically, and I have them in a DVD that i recorded long ago. I thought it was a good idea to upload them on youtube to show them to the fans. Those videos are from weezer.com so i hope it's OK to show them on youtube 
btw i think that the rehearsal of only in dreams appears on the video capture device DVD. If you don't have it i recommend you to do it it is sooooo amazing, especialy I like the say it ain't so version of the david letterman appeareance!!

Danielle said:

Thanks danyboyzgz. It's cool to see more of the behind the scenes footage. There are some videos here that I hadn't seen previously. Keyboards, scooters, stacks and party hats...Some interesting harmonies in 'Been in the oops' video. I also enjoyed the rehearsal for Only in Dreams.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video