What do you like about it?

What do you not like about it?

I like all of its songs, it's one of my favorite albums.

If I could change one thing, I would have the guitar solos do a little more; be a little more experimental.

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i like how it was kind of like.... pinkerton and the blue album smashed into one. it had the hardcore guitar riffs from pinkerton meet the poppy and more of a mellow sound of the blue album. so, in other words, i loved it.
That's a good way of describing it!

sarah leeper said:
i like how it was kind of like.... pinkerton and the blue album smashed into one. it had the hardcore guitar riffs from pinkerton meet the poppy and more of a mellow sound of the blue album. so, in other words, i loved it.
lol, thanks. same to you! you're right, the guitar solos should've been extended.

Jordan said:
That's a good way of describing it!

sarah leeper said:
I don't like it because most of the songs sound the same. But I do like it because all of the songs are awesome. 
You're right, most of the songs sound similar. But they are all awesome, and I suppose that make sense for an album!

The dreWid said:
I don't like it because most of the songs sound the same. But I do like it because all of the songs are awesome. 

I love how IMO it has its own unique flavor that isn't really similar to any other album. Crab is my favorite from Green.

I don't really dislike anything. It's my 4th favorite Weezer album.

Green is my favorite album.

To me, it just has that perfect "Weezer" sound to it. The crunchy distortion of the guitars and the melodies in each of the songs.

I agree that the solo's could've been better but i actually like them how they are.

I also think that Rivers' voice sounded really different on Green compared to all the other albums, I thought it was really cool the way he sounded.

To me it's just the perfect Weezer pop rock album

The Green Album is a great album. I would love for another album like it. The only part that bugged me was the solos, but i went to see Weezer live when they toured (not long after the album came out) and Rivers actually played *real* solos.

If they added some more guitar fills, and solos it would have been one of Weezers best hands down. The hooks on the Green album are just sick!

I love every single bit of it, it's probably one of my most loved albums, let alone of the Weezer albums. There's just something about it that's magical to me, a load of really short tracks, hardly any more than 2 verses in  any 1 song. Solo's cut short halfway through to fit inside the upcoming bars. Sooo full up with driving, polished rock it's almost too much. To my memory still the only record that I've ever played 4 times in a row in one sitting, and the only Weezer artwork poster I own.

I Do, O Girlfriend, Smile, Simple Pages, Glorious Day, nearly sends shivers down my spine right now. Even the b sides of that era were awesome, with Always and Starlight strong enough to of gone onto the album. I'd go on about it more but I don't have the time right now :o

Yeah, it's definitely one of my all-time favorites too!

iawtp..

Green is a solid album, it comes in second on my list, right below my oh-so-predictable #1 tie of Pinkerton and Blue.

sarah leeper said:

it's definetly my favourite album and i love the bass riffs especially in hash pipe and island in the sun and i also love the backign vocals aswell

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video