If Weezer played the Super Bowl and opened with My Name Is Jonas, I might lose my mind....

Someone make it happen.

Tags: Bowl, Super, Weezer

Views: 295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It'll never happen. Only Horrible pop groups/singers can play there. 
The Who played 2 years ago. At least Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend did.

ya, i mean prince, the rolling stones, bruce springsteen, paul mccartney, madonna, diana ross, michael jackson etc. are all horrible. get a clue, farkas.


drewid-boy chicken wing said:

It'll never happen. Only Horrible pop groups/singers can play there. 

I don't see it ever happening.  I love Weezer, but I don't know if their fanbase/popularity is enough to get them a shot at playing the superbowl halftime show.  Paul McCartney, Prince, The Who, Madonna, Michael Jackson, etc. are all much bigger acts.   Still, they have enough of a cultural impact that it's possible I suppose.

Nicki Minaj ....

Margaret Atwood said:

ya, i mean prince, the rolling stones, bruce springsteen, paul mccartney, madonna, diana ross, michael jackson etc. are all horrible. get a clue, farkas.


drewid-boy chicken wing said:

It'll never happen. Only Horrible pop groups/singers can play there. 

would never happen weezer just isnt a "stadium" act and plus most people really have no clue what kind of music they play. You need bands like Foo fighters, AC/DC, Guns N Roses, or like even Match Box 20. Just not a big enough fan base for super bowl show is what I'm saying.

the only way weezer would play the superbowl would be if they were Lil Wayne's special guests and did Can't Stop Partying.

Yes, that.

damination {spaz} said:

the only way weezer would play the superbowl would be if they were Lil Wayne's special guests and did Can't Stop Partying.

god forbid a pop song should be popular...

Avery Doll said:

Yes, that.

damination {spaz} said:

the only way weezer would play the superbowl would be if they were Lil Wayne's special guests and did Can't Stop Partying.

You can always hope for the Rose Bowl.

Or the MLS Cup/All-Star halftime shows.  Right up Rivers' alley.

1. Thanks for bringing up memories of the last two Rose Bowls that I attended.

2. The school bands usually march at halftime. Though I'm using "march" liberally for the TCU and Oregon band. They were terrible.

placemats said:

You can always hope for the Rose Bowl.

Or the MLS Cup/All-Star halftime shows.  Right up Rivers' alley.

This should happen anyways.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video