for songs like unspoken, why bother, the good life, etc... did you like the acoustic version better?

for me, the acoustic version of unspoken as featured in the guitar center session, was WAY better than the original on hurley.

thoughts people?

(if someone has already done a thread similar to this, i am sorry. and sorry if this thread is extremely retarded)

Views: 340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I definitely like butterfly acoustic over electric. I'm kind of torn on which Jamie i like better also.
ooo jamie... you're right, thats a toughy.

BankyConan said:
I definitely like butterfly acoustic over electric. I'm kind of torn on which Jamie i like better also.
Ummm maybe El Scorchio 
Pig acoustic demo sounds better than the album version
The Jamie accoustic i deffinitely prefer, i think that'd be it though.. hmm...
Oh! and no one else!
Jamie and Private Message are much better acoustic
Definitely Unspoken and Butterfly.
I don't mind or dislike the acoustic versions but I definitely prefer the studio versions which tend use electric guitars.  Also I think Unspoken is great acoustic but can't beat the studio version with the awesome flute and strings, as well as the epic buildup into distorted guitar.

Acoustic Unspoken is way worse than the original which is pretty good.

Acoustic Jamie I prefer to any other version of it I have heard. No One Else is also awesome acoustic.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

No One Else is also awesome acoustic.

I prefer electric guitars and drums.  Acoustic versions are cool to have (like, to go to sleep to), but I'd much rather be rocking out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video