There are three reasons I think weezer should make a musical: 1. My school does a musical every year and it would be so cool if we did a Weezer musical. 2. Weezer is awesome and has so many songs that could be put into a musical. 3. It would be so awesome to see on broadway!

Tags: Awesome

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

5 words for you.

Songs from the Black H***.
Yeah but that never came out, it was abandon. So they should either finish that one, or make a new one.

Cameron Cannon said:
5 words for you. Songs from the Black H***.
yeah, it never came out, although the rest of the songs are being released on Alone III: The Pinkerton Years, it's just a matter of getting all the songs, and piecing them together in a playlist of sorts

j-biebs said:
those are three rock solid reasons. they'd be stupid NOT to make a musical after reading this thread.
thank you!
Plus Weezer has so many great songs that would be perfect for a classic musical: (If your wondering if i want you to) I want you to, Memories, smart girls, pork and beans, I am the greatest man that ever lived. I could go on forever! Bottom line, Weezer should make a musical with there already made songs, and some new ones!
I'm sorry...

h*** is bleeped out?

h
o
l
e

Dylan Avnet said:
I hate you

j-biebs said:
those are three rock solid reasons. they'd be stupid NOT to make a musical after reading this thread.
Why would you say that?
Oh! Kk!

Dylan Avnet said:
I'm sorry I was saying that to j-biebs because he always says stuff like that.
What'd be funny is if they did this as a B-grade online movie, with bad acting and a B-grade script that loosely ties together their songs.

As for a real musical, that should only be after the band retires.
I think the next best thing after a STBH musical, would be a Pinkerton musical.
.. but that would probably ruin the effect of the album
I have a couple of ideas for a musical if that were to do one
blue/pink

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.