does anybody agree with me?

Tags: bellend, dead, lol

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

troo
the baddest man that ever died (variations on a shaker hymn)
Wouldn't be surprised if they're already working on it.

SOI SOI SOI

YES

aaaaah.

clever, clever

Stefan said:

the baddest man that ever died (variations on a shaker hymn)


Stefan said:
the baddest man that ever died (variations of 1,000 bombs being dropped in the middle east)

Celebrate, Bin Laden and Weezer should never be in the same sentence. However, a song honoring the lives that we lost and honoring the men and women who work so hard to keep us safe would be good.

 

I agree.

JeanMarie Kantor said:

Celebrate, Bin Laden and Weezer should never be in the same sentence. However, a song honoring the lives that we lost and honoring the men and women who work so hard to keep us safe would be good.

 

Yeah! It could go on their next album!!.... Oh wait..:(

Thier are six million jews who would vote for Hitler for the worst man that ever lived.

Stefan said:
the baddest man that ever died (variations on a shaker hymn)
yeah stefan, give credit where credit is due, you insensitive a******.

Scott's Dope Nose said:
Thier are six million jews who would vote for Hitler for the worst man that ever lived.

Stefan said:
the baddest man that ever died (variations on a shaker hymn)
lol

I'm part jewish, so my hate for Hitler is pretty big too. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video