does anybody agree with me?

Tags: bellend, dead, lol

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bc u have to be jewish to really hate hitler

Stefan said:
lol

I'm part jewish, so my hate for Hitler is pretty big too. 
lol 
na br0. But his statement was referring to Jewish people hating Hitler, and I was just saying that I am also Jewish. 

of course I know that everyone hates Hitler. That was not at all what I was trying to say.  
his statement referred to the approximate number of jewish people killed in the holocaust, not jewish people in general. you are a terrible part-time jew.

Stefan said:
lol 
na br0. But his statement was referring to Jewish people hating Hitler, and I was just saying that I am also Jewish. 

of course I know that everyone hates Hitler. That was not at all what I was trying to say.  
This should be a featured discussion
I was actually referring to the fact, that even though Bin Laden is a terrible human being, he is not the worst person that ever died. He is probally in the top ten. I might be wrong but I believe Kittens first reply to my comment might have been sarcasm directed at me. Good luck with the bar mitzvah.

Stefan said:
lol 

you ARE wrong.
I'm 15

congratulations, then.

Stefan said:

I'm 15
Bin laden jamb
My Name is Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden.
I'm carryin' the bomb

Farkas said:
My Name is Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden.
If some fishnet company wanted them to, they propably would do it...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video